Vinyl - Currently Spinning

13 minutes ago, crisis said:

Nothing new here. But this was going in the bin before I gave it some glue treatment and a subsequent clean in iso/demineralised water. WOW.

DSC_1425.JPG

Hey great album, my second hand copy came up a treat after "the glue"!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Guzzista said:

Hey great album, my second hand copy came up a treat after "the glue"!

I bought this second hand about 15 - 20 years ago. Would have cost me a couple of dollars. That's all I paid back then so I wasn't particularly annoyed that it was unplayable. Of course I am extremely happy it has been resurrected. I have quite a few old records I bought back when vinyl was dead from a friends second hand shop. I am quite excited about seeing the results of this admittedly laborious and time consuming procedure.

• Like 1

That's the problem with these things..... :bye:

Here ya go [mention=265039]Guzzista[/mention], this might help !!

https://www.audiophilereferencerecordings.com.au/carole-king-tapestry-mfsl-1-414.html

I'd be grabbing it too while you still can.
As far as SQ goes I can definitely say I highly recommend it.

I have one of the other audiophile pressings but its a bit nocked about. I an aiming to try the glue treatment onit this weekend so here’s hoping
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Full Range said:

This album is an oldie but a goodie 

Yes a very good album to lift one’s mood up ( if required) 

Artist - Herbie Hancock 

Title - Headhunters 

Columbia US pressing from 1973 

ID —  KC 32731

3282240E-DA7E-4D7E-9CD4-BD9FF1BC1171.jpeg

Your item was processed through a facility in AUSTRALIA on December 17, 2018 at 9:46 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

4 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Your item was processed through a facility in AUSTRALIA on December 17, 2018 at 9:46 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

That is great news 

Will share my surprise ( if it’s analogue in nature ) with the gang when it arrives 

• Like 1

To Top