• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Janjuc

• hlov

• Full Range

• April Snow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers Hector.  I have it and a great album it is.           Thanks to @evil c   Donald Fagen - The Nightfly    Mofi one step release.   High standard

Now I want the real thing! Pink Floyd "Animals" 2016 remaster, Dutch pressing.  

This next album is a collaboration 

But it doesn’t hit the mark as well the first album they collaborated on 

The track

What Kind of Man Reads Playboy. It does have some pretty nice Robert Fripp guitar work

Artist - Andy Summers - Robert Fripp 

Title - Bewitched 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/Andy-Summers-Robert-Fripp-Bewitched/release/5068011

D72-CBC59-BB5-E-49-B5-A3-BD-EEBAAA1888-F

• Like 5

First time to listen of vinyl..( 180gm remaster )......  if digital is music then analog be love!

3600F93C-398B-43ED-8280-297B3E8F3941.jpeg

• Like 10

Steely Dan ‎– Aja - US pressing I picked up years back Amoeba a few years back. sounds great

oGBZvWA.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Hi All,

For Post # 16,000, one of my favourite albums, Dire Straits : Brothers In Arms MoFi

1557513387_DireStraitsBrothersInArms.jpg.aed9bde8348c8f28b326321253d60b48.jpg

• Like 7

Hi All,

Procol Harum, A Salty Dog

1029095252_ProcolHarumASaltyDog.jpg.0786ad5b06af5fc0992dea7b3d71b080.jpg

• Like 4

Still my favourite Dan record after all these years.

16168181659072412097251384213290.jpg

• Like 10

1/8/1971 - Concert for Bangladesh organised by George Harrison with the help of some mates including Ravi Shankar, Clapton, Ringo, Billy Preston, Badfinger, and Dylan.

Leon Russell stole the show!

IMG_20210327_150908329.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hi All,

EOB, Ed O'Brien of Radiohead - Earth

2061408208_EOB-Earth.jpg.9d57482126a9626ccabc8f0051188d31.jpg

• Like 5

Hi All,

Radiohead, Moon Shaped Pool

1360563101_RadioheadMoonShapedPool.jpg.a66557efe0ac3e9cb52f1c24f37e24e2.jpg

• Like 5

gil scott heron - the revolution will not be televised

R-10518638-1499093096-1775.jpeg.jpg

• Like 8

Scored this yesterday from a second hand store, Uriah Heep - Downunda, a mint still sealed 1974 first pressing, it is a sort of greatest hits to commemorate their 1974 Australian tour.

5FE801A9-EE5C-4918-B051-115F157B2826.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Arguably Clapton's masterpiece? Cost me a bomb to mail-order my copy from UK back in the 70's

16168279404502309683583238142005.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, awayward said:

Uriah Heep - Downunda, a mint still sealed 1974 first pressing

I'm jealous.  My copy is a bit worse for wear.  This is a brilliant compilation.

• Like 1

One of Quincy Jones' most commercial recordings. Great mix of soul, funk, jazz and pop tracks, very listenable.

16168355173187690100632619990030.jpg

• Like 4

EW&F - The Best of Vol I

Gotta love 'You Can't Hide Love' and 'Shining Star"

IMG_6611.jpg

• Like 3

Moving along..Diamond Life - Sade and band sounding sublime

IMG_6612.jpg

Edited by 2Brix
  • Like 7

M. Ward - Hold Time. 33rpm on Merge Records. Very good album with his version of 'Oh Lonesome Me' as a duet with Lucinda Williams is the standout track for me, thanks Lee @Luc:thumb:

M. Ward - Hold Time.JPG

• Like 2

Willie Nelson - Red Headed Stranger. 33rpm on Impex Label. Very good album and superb sound quality.:thumb:

Willie Nelson - Red Headed Stranger. - March 2021JPG.JPG

Willie Nelson - Red Headed Stranger. - March 2021 back coverJPG.JPG

• Like 4
On 26/03/2021 at 9:29 PM, Guzzista said:

AF5FC0D8-5570-48CC-947B-8949C7A04131.jpeg

One of my favourite albums of the 80s.  Love the drumming in particular.

16 hours ago, metal beat said:

Japan ‎– Gentlemen Take Polaroids - the 2 x 45rpm release from a couple of year back

zxMlUP6.jpg

Have you compared this to any 33rpm versions per-chance?  Very interested in getting a copy but not sure which one to go for.

Hi All,

Sunday morning start with, Eno - Music For Airports

2066105707_EnoMusicForAirports.jpg.646e4e188cc668d0a3bc9b9b30d23985.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Analogue Productions Amused to death. Amazing pressing. 

E55ED6E8-284C-42FD-8400-62F99FB688ED.jpeg

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, PKay said:

Analogue Productions Amused to death. Amazing pressing. 

absolutely ! :thumb:

Hi All,

Continuing with Brian Eno and his collaboration with David Byrne - My Life In The Bush of Ghosts

750606361_EnoandByrneMyLifeInTheBushOfGhosts.jpg.c092eb03e7b1906984153f78f3f27834.jpg

• Like 4