• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Janjuc

• hlov

• Full Range

• April Snow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now I want the real thing! Pink Floyd "Animals" 2016 remaster, Dutch pressing.  

Cheers Hector.  I have it and a great album it is.           Thanks to @evil c   Donald Fagen - The Nightfly    Mofi one step release.   High standard

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

My wife is slowly taking over the music room as she is Christmas decorating mode 

I need to be politically astute when I want to play a record 😎

D581-B228-7833-41-AC-B6-FD-8-B2-E13247-A

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
23 minutes ago, Full Range said:

My wife is slowly taking over the music room as she is Christmas decorating mode 

Not playing Barry Crocker or Bing Crosby might help😀

• Haha 2

Hi All,

The Rolling Stones, Big Hits

983370268_RollingStonesBigHits.jpg.8f2f320677cfc08ed17d76f38b2e6f3a.jpg

Tracklist:
A1    (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction    3:44
A2    The Last Time    3:42
A3    As Tears Go By    2:46
A4    Time Is On My Side    3:01
A5    It's All Over Now    3:27
A6    Tell Me    3:49
B1    19th Nervous Breakdown    3:58
B2    Heart Of Stone    2:52
B3    Get Off Of My Cloud    2:56
B4    Not Fade Away    1:49
B5    Good Times, Bad Times    2:32
B6    Play With Fire    2:13

JJ

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Full Range said:

Just be happy she didn't stick the tree on top of a speaker FR. Lol.

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, needlerunner said:

Just be happy she didn't stick the tree on top of a speaker FR. Lol.

That’s grounds for separation or divorce 🤪

• Haha 2

Hi All,

Reservoir Dogs, OST

786933784_ReservoirDogsOST.jpg.a28e63ab8ae04baf45682443dec6beb2.jpg

Tracklist:
A1    –Steven Wright (2)    And Now Little Green Bag...    
A2    –George Baker Selection    Little Green Bag    
A3    –Steven Wright (2)    Rock Flock Of Five    
A4    –Blue Swede    Hooked On A Feeling    
A5    –Steven Wright (2)    Bohemiath    
A6    –Joe Tex    I Gotcha    
A7    –Bedlam (2)    Magic Carpet Ride    
A8    –Quentin Tarantino, Harvey Keitel, Steve Buscemi, Lawrence Tierney and Eddie Bunker*    Madonna Speech    
B1    –Sandy Rogers    Fool For Love    
B2    –Steven Wright (2)    Super Sounds    
B3    –Stealers Wheel    Stuck In The Middle With You    
B4    –Bedlam (2)    Harvest Moon    
B5    –Harvey Keitel and Tim Roth    Let's Get A Taco    
B6    –Steven Wright (2)    Keep On Truckin    
B7    –Harry Nilsson    Coconut    
B8    –Steven Wright (2)    Home Of Rock 

JJ

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Janjuc said:

Hi All,

Last one for today, Dire Straits Self Titled album

262020712_DireStraitsSelfTitled.jpg.d129e6ee2f4693d5a42221f7abc8db40.jpg

JJ

Been a while have to give this one a spin, such a great album......

• Like 3

Rainbirds ‎– Call Me Easy Say I'm Strong Love Me My Way It Ain't Wrong - 1989 album from the German band. Well worth hunting this album just for the 9:50 Sea Of Time.

E3kT9AW.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Prince ‎– HITnRUN Phase One - 2015 - xcelent sounding bootleg considering.

one of Prince''s last recordings and one of my favs.  So many tracks are quite short and sweet and leave you wanting more,  proved Prince had plenty of musical life left.        RIP purple dude.

OwMuSvO.jpg

Edited by metal beat
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Eagles - The Long Run

Couple of real ripe tracks on here (The Disco Strangler, The Greeks Don't Want No Freaks) alongside the sublime "King Of Hollywood".  The obvious musical differences between Henley, Frey, Felder and Walsh and Schmidt make it kind of sound like 5 different guys who are accidentally in the same band.  I still like it though.

20201204_081129.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Boz Scaggs - Middle man

All killer, no filler.  This might be the best sounding bit of vinyl I have, it's beautifully mastered and in superb condition (also cost a fortune but hey).

20201204_090841.jpg

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Old Man Rubber said:

Boz Scaggs - Middle man

All killer, no filler.  This might be the best sounding bit of vinyl I have, it's beautifully mastered and in superb condition (also cost a fortune but hey).

For this album?

Why?

Hi All,

I enjoy listening to ambient music whilst having breakfast, Trentemøller  - Copenhagen

801921244_Trentemller-Copenhagen.jpg.3a3e98b7fffbf821ee2ea92d96d70347.jpg

JJ

• Like 4

Hi All,

Christopher Cross, Self Titled 

300314603_ChristopherCrossSailing.jpg.f80651427002599d6b37a55a14608b35.jpg

JJ

Edited by Janjuc
  • Like 3
14 hours ago, metal beat said:

Prince ‎– HITnRUN Phase One - 2015 - xcelent sounding bootleg considering.

one of Prince''s last recordings and one of my favs.  So many tracks are quite short and sweet and leave you wanting more,  proved Prince had plenty of musical life left.        RIP purple dude.

On my list for next year - don't want stuff in transit from overseas over Xmas ....................glad it sounds great 🙂

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, April Snow said:

On my list for next year - don't want stuff in transit from overseas over Xmas ....................glad it sounds great 🙂

The bootleg is getting harder to get and more expensive 😭

Edited by metal beat
  • Like 2

Too early for beers as I’m still working - but Friday night music has begun early (I’ve been very efficient this week and really just need to look for hand grenades in the inbox).

239285C3-A5A6-4F31-99BC-C4095AC21779.jpeg

Edited by Guest

Bob Dylan - Rough And Rowdy Ways. 2LP 33rpm on Columbia Records. I'm a Bob Dylan fan, but this is a very good album, although, one that I'm going to play many more times to fully appreciate it.:thumb:

Bob Dylan - Rough And Rowdy Ways.JPG

Bob Dylan - Rough And Rowdy Ways inside jacket.JPG

Edited by cheekyboy
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Marc changed the title to Vinyl - Currently Spinning
  • Marc pinned and unpinned this topic