Vinyl - Currently Spinning

Hi All,

Love Has Many Faces (A Quartet, A Ballet, Waiting To Be Danced), Joni Mitchell, LP #3 of 8

Joni.jpg.f49483c86333e665c114efcec8e6bd17.jpg

Act 2 : The Light Hard To Find
E1    Court And Spark    
E2    Not To Blame    
E3    Nothing Can Be Done    
E4    Comes Love    
E5    Trouble Child    
F1    No Apologies    
F2    Moon at The Window    
F3    Blue    
F4    Tax Free

• Like 7

I haven't played an LP for awhile and this one has been sitting on the platter since I discovered massive buzzing through the phono chain a few days ago. I had recently added a new TV and 4K bluray player to the system, so it turned out it was just a case of removing these two plugs from the Thor power board to solve it. Phew....but it took me a few days to have the guts to start tinkering as my 'tinkering' can sometimes lead to further and compounded disappointment.:rolleyes:

The Alan Parsons Project "Turn Of A Friendly Card" Canadian 1st pressing. One of my favourite albums from that era. I bought an Oz 1st pressing on it's release but don't have it now:unsure:.....I have no idea where that one ended up!¬¬ This pressing is outstanding, as Canadian pressings usually are from my experience.

The Alan Parsons Project - The Turn Of A Friendly Card - Amazon.com Music

Edited by stevoz
  • Like 10
  • Love 2

APP "Eve" Oz 1st pressing.....one of The Project's best albums. Who, like me, took ages to realise the lovely ladies on the cover had warts and moles?! :laugh:

Alan Parsons Project, The - Eve (Mov Version) - Amazon.com Music

@Tubularbells I noted your love emoji for "Turn Of A Friendly Card".....great album and that cover is so appropriate to be in "The Church"! :laugh:

Edited by stevoz
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, stevoz said:

APP "Eve" Oz 1st pressing.....one of The Project's best albums. Who, like me, took ages to realise the lovely ladies on the cover had warts and moles?! :laugh:

Alan Parsons Project, The - Eve (Mov Version) - Amazon.com Music

@Tubularbells I noted your love emoji for "Turn Of A Friendly Card".....great album and that cover is so appropriate for "The Church"! :laugh:

Indeed as its often my fav APP album and perhaps one of the best and most coherent concept albums he's done . Got the Aussie and Speaker Corner versions & both sound excellent.

• Like 5

Alan Parsons Project: Pyramid (US Pressing 1978)

Possibly released in NZ, as it states 'Marketed by EMI (New Zealand) Limited'. Runout matrix indicates US pressing though

Another recent pickup, reasonable copy...

20210620_154902.jpg

Edited by FNQ Outcast
  • Like 9

To Top