Vinyl - Currently Spinning

Neil Young - Young Shakespeare. 33rpm 1LP Box Set on Reprise Records - DVD of the concert and a CD included. Live concert recorded in January 1971 at the Shakespeare Theatre in Connecticut and it is a solo acoustic effort that I can highly recommend to any Neil Young tragic like myself, because it's an exceptionally good recording and pressing and a must have for your Neil Young collection.:thumb: 

Neil Young - Young Shakespeare.JPG

• Like 5

On 12/04/2021 at 9:35 PM, hlov said:

Let’s open an online petition for AP or MoFi to make a 45 RPM version of this gem. Listening to my first US pressing 

D1E65C55-9858-41FA-9523-3CD777540CB8.jpeg

MOFI are releasing a 45rpm version later this year (not a one-step).  The SACD has just been released of it.

Also, there is a 35th anniversary 45rpm edition, which sounds fantastic.

PARSONS, ALAN PROJECT - EYE IN THE SKY (35TH ANNIVERSARY BOXSET) | Amazon.com.au | Music

The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky (2017, 35th Anniversary Edition, Box Set) | Discogs

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, scuzzii said:

MOFI are releasing a 45rpm version later this year (not a one-step).  The SACD has just been released of it.

PARSONS, ALAN PROJECT - EYE IN THE SKY (35TH ANNIVERSARY BOXSET) | Amazon.com.au | Music

The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky (2017, 35th Anniversary Edition, Box Set) | Discogs

1.jpg

2.jpg

Nice to see your posts again. Thanks for the heads up, Greg’s copy which I believe is an speakers corner sounds great as well. Will wait for the MoFi

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, hlov said:

Nice to see your posts again. Thanks for the heads up, Greg’s copy which I believe is an speakers corner sounds great as well. Will wait for the MoFi

I'm getting the mofi, but the 35th boxset is very very good.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, scuzzii said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

I'm so buying it!! ?

I Robot on 45 is incredible,  much better than my old MOFI 33 original Master, so hoping the same with this.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, hlov said:

Oh boy, The double album Clapton unplugged sounds unreal, really keen to hear the ultra disc, John are you getting that?

its on my list mate, suspect it will be popular though so here's hoping.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, evil c said:

@scuzzii you are such a dangerous man to know,  when alcohol or choice exxy vinyl is concerned!! ?

sorry, had to wait for someone else to reply or 20mins...

"..........  Danger is my middle name, yeah.... "

danger-is-my-middle-name.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3