Vinyl - Currently Spinning

6 minutes ago, stevoz said:

Check Discogs. I was going to pre-order this last year but it was going to cost nearly $80. I got this for $61 incl. postage.....still a bit steep but I'm a Kansas tragic.:P

One available at Amazon Aus, $54, free delivery with free Prime for 30 days, just need to remember to cancel Prime within 30 days if I don’t want it

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, metal beat said:

The Fall ‎– Imperial Wax Solvent - 2021 POS coloured vinyl reissue.  sound is pretty darn good - pressing is not bad but would have been so much better on black vinyl.

0tjWwbV.jpg

It does look pretty spectacular though! B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Old Man Rubber

Mondo Rock - Chemistry

The pile of memorable singles off this album will send you right back to the summer of '81

Bryan Ferry - Boys and Girls

So smooth, although I had to bend the informal rule I have that CD era stuff I normally buy on CD.  I originally had this on cassette and am just a bit of a sucker for the artwork.

Weather Report - Mr. Gone

It bleeps, it bloops, it's weird and I dunno what to think about it exactly.  Might need to play it a few more times to make my mind up.

20210409_105206.jpg

20210409_095103.jpg

20210409_083947.jpg

18 minutes ago, cheekyboy said:

Neil Young - Tonight's The Night. 33rpm on Reprise label. Great album!:thumb:

Neil Young - Tonight's The Night.JPG

I need to get this been on my list for a while, do you recommend this pressing Keith if still available?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ollie_08 said:

I need to get this been on my list for a while, do you recommend this pressing Keith if still available?

Hi Paul, it is the only pressing I have and it sounds pretty good here, so can recommend it to you.:thumb:

Edit: It is still available.

Cheers,

Keith

Edited by cheekyboy
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, cheekyboy said:

Hi Paul, it is the only pressing I have and it sounds pretty good here, so can recommend it to you.:thumb:

Edit: It is still available.

Cheers,

Keith

Cheers mate ?

• Like 1

Guest Old Man Rubber

I'm Talking - Bear Witness

The overly cynical might suggest that the album was entirely based around Madonna's "Into the Groove" sped up, slowed down and slavishly emulated.  Still, it's fun to have and "Holy Word" is, as the yoof today say, a vibe.  Or maybe it slaps.  Ah I can't remember which one to use when.

20210409_160650.jpg