Vinyl - Currently Spinning

13 hours ago, needlerunner said:

I agree. My apricot coloured Prince's Sign O' The Times album is one of the best sounding record l own. Thanks @aprilsnow.

The conjecture is that l don't have any Japenese pressings or first pressings to compare it with. But l do have a few MoFi albums, and it sounds better or equel to them.

I agree @needlerunner the Prince Sign O The Times is a fantastic album in the Peach Vinyl. I have the black version too that came in the boxed set, and I just think the Peach one sounded better for some reason & it is stunning to look at too ? It sounds Amaze Balls !!

I have only been in the hobby for 5 mins compared to you all of you - but I have noticed the new coloured vinyl is much better than some of the other coloured vinyl that I Had to play "catch up" on to add to my collection (that were released a couple of years or so ago). I usually get the Black if I have a choice - but I am not so worried now if the new releases are coloured vinyl as "mostly" they are great. I picked up a lot of Britney Spears albums from Urban Outfitters (only place that released her old albums and LTD Editions) and was pretty worried as they had splatters etc - but all of the were dead silent and perfect..............so now I have concluded it is a case by case thing ...............

• Like 6