And features many stars of the day on some tracks in accompaniment 

Artist - Bing Crosby 

Title - Merry Christmas 

30-BD7-FA4-FE07-472-B-86-A4-FAF0-A27-ADB

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Guest Old Man Rubber

Supertramp - Breakfast in America

Sadly it has plenty of surface noise (not unusual for a picture disk I guess) but you kinda tune it out while the music is going, between tracks and on the quieter passages it's annoying as hell though.

20201127_084149.jpg

Guest Old Man Rubber

Thanks @hlov

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon

wishing I had a quadraphonic setup to play it but it sounds pretty damn fine the way it is.  Very loud record, punching those levels almost as much as the Styx LP.

20201127_110743.jpg

Trying very hard not to buy new records but couldn’t help it as I have been waiting for JB 20% discount to get these two:

1. Roisin Murphy’s brilliant new album Roisin Machine. If you are too old or too young remember Sing It Back!?

It really feel like a disco resurgence this year! Earlier in the year Jessie Ware’s What’s Your Pleasure, Roisin Murphy, just this month Kylie’Disco and today Miley Cyrus’s Plastic Hearts all pay tribute to disco!!!

Of course to me Roisin is the Queen of DISCO sorry Kylie...?

2. I always wanted Powderfinger’s Odyssey Number Five on vinyl - 2020 first time on vinyl.

In the store, I discovered:

3. Nothing But Thieves’ new album Moral Panic EU pressing!

I have the US pressing and I wasn’t impressed by its SQ... Of course this EU Optimal pressing is superior to the pos URP pressing... So were their previous albums.

4. Found Julia Holter’s In The Same Room in the discount bin. Too hard to resist...

All in all average $35/album. Not too bad and I “saved” $35. ?

These four albums made a very enjoyable start to weekend.

A84F0E0B-62B2-4CAE-B044-69AA47ACBCB4.thumb.jpeg.1a99160e6001e5a28918a327d74a4ca4.jpeg

Edited by MoveD
  • Like 5

33 minutes ago, MoveD said:

Trying very hard not to buy new records but couldn’t help it as I have been waiting for JB 20% discount to get these two:

1. Roisin Murphy’s brilliant new album Roisin Machine. If you are too old or too young remember Sing It Back!?

It really feel like a disco resurgence this year! Earlier in the year Jessie Ware’s What’s Your Pleasure, Roisin Murphy, just this month Kylie’Disco and today Miley Cyrus’s Plastic Hearts all pay tribute to disco!!!

2. I always wanted Powderfinger’s Odyssey Number Five on vinyl - 2020 first time on vinyl.

In the store, I discovered:

3. Nothing But Thieves’ new album Moral Panic EU pressing!

I have the US pressing and I wasn’t impressed by its SQ... Of course this EU Optimal pressing is superior to the pos URP pressing... So were their previous albums.

4. Found Julia Holter’s In The Same Room in the discount bin. Too hard to resist...

All in all average $35/album. Not too bad and I “saved” $35. ?

These four albums made a very enjoyable start to weekend.

A84F0E0B-62B2-4CAE-B044-69AA47ACBCB4.thumb.jpeg.1a99160e6001e5a28918a327d74a4ca4.jpeg

Yes, Moloko  - Sing It Back  - might give it a spin tonight when I get home.

• Like 2

Guest Old Man Rubber
1 hour ago, MoveD said:

Sophie Ellis-Bextor would like a word ?