Optus 25% Discount

Hi All,

I have a family and friends offer that is limited to the first 10 users.

You will get a 25% discount on your plan, this applies to new activations only.

https://offer.optus.com.au/employeeadvantage/offer/?in=OPTUS25&code=160216251678jkdaasd

This link can only be used to redeem the 25% discount offer up to a maximum of 10 redemptions. Offer ends 31st March 2017. You can not combine this offer with other offers and promotions.

Cheers,

Adolph (Dolphy)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, holliswhy said:

Wow, that is a great offer. iPhone 7 with 10GB per month @$64pm. Pretty good!

Annoyingly, I just signed up to a new contract on mine... :( 

Could someone send me the link ?

My wife needs an iPhone.

45 minutes ago, Qwertyqaz said:

Could someone send me the link ?

My wife needs an iPhone.

Check the link in my original post and select the "phone with plan" option, then select iPhone 7.

• Like 1

Just went onto two new plans for iphone 7+ and Samsung Edge about 6 weeks ago damnit - timing is everything! Might just sign up my daughter as well as she is now asking for top-ups every second day.

Optus are competitive regardless - you're saving 25% !

I bought new phones recently through Optus (who I am already with). QUite happy to change, but their deal was as sharp as any other I could find at the time and better than most. 25% off makes it a no brainer. Just ensure you're happy with the contract details once you come off the 25% discount in 12 months. 

So yes, a very good deal to take advantage of.

1 minute ago, danter said:

Optus are competitive regardless - you're saving 25% !

I bought new phones recently through Optus (who I am already with). QUite happy to change, but their deal was as sharp as any other I could find at the time and better than most. 25% off makes it a no brainer. Just ensure you're happy with the contract details once you come off the 25% discount in 12 months. 

So yes, a very good deal to take advantage of.

So its not a 24 month discount?

No 12 months. I just putting my kids on the $30 plan as it works out cheaper than my constant top-ups. You will still save $2-$300 on a purchase of a top line phone depending on plan (assume spending around $80-$100 a month without discount).

Click through, get the rate and compare - you don't need to commit until the end.

Thanks for the clarification - makes the deal even better (I only went SIM for the kids).

If only I held off my phone purchase a bit longer (but as I juggled my phone down the toilet - literally - I could not put off the purchase awaiting a decent deal).

i found out also...that optus if you are student also lock in a 10% discount. since doing part time study starting this year was just  matter of telling them my uni email address, them sending me a code and me relaying the code back to them to engage the 10% discount. it also is for life of as long as you stay on he current plan. its not even related to contract or anything. my contract as such has lapsed.

1 minute ago, :) al said:

i found out also...that optus if you are student also lock in a 10% discount. since doing part time study starting this year was just  matter of telling them my uni email address, them sending me a code and me relaying the code back to them to engage the 10% discount. it also is for life of as long as you stay on he current plan. its not even related to contract or anything. my contract as such has lapsed.

So what phone did you get ?

5 minutes ago, Qwertyqaz said:

So what phone did you get ?

I have my own phone not on any plan, the 10% student discount is regardless of what ever phone or plan you are on. posted here as will get you 10% on top of what ever the deal here is :D 

• 2 months later...