Sign in to follow this  
cauce

SOLD

All items are preferred to be picked up at Chadstone area, and will consider drop off if you live nearby and I have the time. Shipping is possible as well with additional cost on buyer. Cheers.

Item: Chord mojo portable DAC & amp
Price: $550 OBO
Item Condition: mint
Reason for selling: surplus
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: nice little DAC&AMP, got great results using it with my iPad and RA1 amp. But I'm more focusing on desktop setup, this combo doesn't see much use, hence the sale. Comes with original packaging and a free usb cable (showed in last pic), but the voucher code from Native DSD for a free album has been redeemed. Any questions, feel free to message me, cheers

Pictures: 
mojo1.thumb.jpg.7c80f0c6e7662cbfe3127b8e163b328a.jpgmojo2.thumb.jpg.0624df0b3ad584831d78770185497b13.jpgmojo3.thumb.jpg.b3a16fae4524cf26e20cebf893c5df1e.jpgmojo4.thumb.jpg.984cb1d9b8472d18001d718c7b3e0bda.jpg

Item: Grado GR8
Price: $180 OBO
Item Condition: mint
Reason for selling: surplus
Extra Info: As a big Grado fans, this pair of GR8 has been sitting in my bookshelf as a collection for over a year now, but since they are actually not the Grados that super rare to find, it's time to find them a new home. Conditions is absolutely mint and working flawlessly.  Any questions, feel free to message me, cheers

Pictures:

gr81.thumb.jpg.08486911758244a6d7f5e3102b362213.jpggr82.thumb.jpg.067dd2cb48123a14a20fdcf691f93335.jpg

Edited by cauce

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mminnett
      Item: Grado PS1000 Headphones in satin/matte finish 
      Price: $950 no offers pls
      Item Condition:Excellent 
      Reason for selling:No longer using 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal+3%.
      Extra Info:Have owned these for 8 month or so having bought them on Stereonet. They are a truely amazing sounding headphone. I have had a change in direction and recently sold my Chord Mojo so I have not been using them for a few months. They are in excellent condition and I’ll include Express postage. Sorry but not taking offers on these please, if they don’t sell then I’ll be keeping them.

• By Klaus220
      Item: JH Audio JH 11 Pro (Good condition, demo, RRP1499)
      Price: 500
      Item Condition: good (8/10)
      Reason for selling: JH Audio's IEM nozzles are too big for me (Astell & Kern versions are better for me)
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash only. / Can post at buyer's own cost.
      Extra Info: Please feel free to demo it. I have the receipt from a store as well. I bought it 4 months ago. 
      These are great IEMs, the only reason why I am selling it is as written above.
      I prefer not to send them but I can at your own cost. 
      thank you.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By yannakout
      Item: Harbeth 30.1 pair, Lavardin isx integrated amplifier, Chord Qutest DAC, Hifi Racks stands, chord shawline RCA, Vermouth Serenade speaker cable 
      Price: $9,500
      Item Condition: practically new (3 months old)
      Reason for selling: Moving overseas
      Extra Info: I have all invoices and mostly all of the items are still under warranty 
      cost new: $15,900
      Harbeth 30.1 rosewood = $6,400
      lavardin isx integrated amp = $4,200
      Chord Qutest DAC = $2,400
      Hifi racks stands = $1,400
      chord shawline RCA = $400
      Vermouth serenade cables = $290

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By goldhenry
      Hi

I am looking around for a good iem to pair with an Astell and Kern AK240 DAP

I have been in to Minidisc in Chatswood and tried a few models but none of them really grabbed me.

I listen to rock, hip hop, reggae, blues & Jazz and think I am looking for a model with strong, tight bass and sweet midrange.

I’m just wondering if anyone has tried or owns the below and if they are any good?

Denon iem

So far I like but don’t love Sennheiser ie-80s and Fiio FA7 Quad driver iem

I’m also thinking of trying out the Shure SE535 and possibly Fiio FH7

I’m hoping to be able to spend less than $600 so the Denons I linked to fit the bill.

Other recommendations will be gratefully received.

Thanks