SOLD: FS: Jungson JA-88D integrated amplifier (80W Class A)

Item:                         Jungson JA-88D integrated amplifier (80W Class A)
Price:                        $800 
Item Condition:       Very Good
Reason for selling: Upgrade
Payment Method:    Pickup - Cash, Paypal

Extra Info: Great sounding and build quality, Class A Amp.  This drove my Vaf i-93 with ease.
Purchased new online, have original packaging.  This unit is really too heavy to ship so would prefer pickup.

See local review here (conclusion below) for the Amp at $2k : http://www.avhub.com.au/product-reviews/hi-fi/jungson-ja88d-393545

"I have left the best for last ( which is, quite simply, that at the
price Jungson’s Australian distributor is asking for it, the Jungson JA-88D is the
currently front-runner in the stakes for being the ‘bargain buy’ of the 21st century.
I’m still unable to come to grips with the reality that an amp that looks and sounds
as good as this is available at such a low price. In both respects, it easily outperforms
audiophile amplifiers that are twice its asking price. This one’s a keeper"

Pictures:

IMG_0070.JPG

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0240.JPG

Hi John MC,

I requested a 240 V when I purchased, however the back plate indicated 220 V.  Have certainly been running on 240 V with no issues.

The Amp when packed weighs over 30 KG, which makes it difficult to ship with standard couriers.  Would also be at least $100 to Perth, but we may be able to work something out.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Still Available, such a nice amp to look at even when not plugged in, so haven't been in a big hurry.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rt3m
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Botany State: NSW Payment Method: Cash or bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       Includes original remote and original power cable (detachable, with Singapore plug)
      Photos

• By Mikey B
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Alexandria State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Have upgraded to a new system Further information:

Selling a Vincent SP-331MK Hybrid Power Amplifier. It's a hybrid tube-transistor design that delivers class A at lower outputs and then class B at higher outputs. Two sets of output posts to allow for bi-wiring. Big, powerful amp that delivers great sound in my opinion. Generally very positive reviews: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/vincent-audio-sa-31mk-hybrid-linestage-preamplifier-sp-331mk-hybrid-power-amplifier-tas-208-2   Full tech specs are here: www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/powerline/sp-331mk.html   This amp has been well-used but has also been well looked-after. No cosmetic damage anywhere on the unit. Still performs perfectly. Comes with orginal box and packaging. Audition is possible but will require some notice. I no longer have it set up in my system.    Recommended retail is $2,900. Pickup only. It weighs about 25kg so shipping is not really practical.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Dave05
      Item Condition: Near New / Demo Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Heathridge State: WA Payment Method: PayPal, Cash, PayID Reason for selling: Not installing system Further information:
       Near New - installed to load firmware and DSP config but never used.

HEC HD USB audio card installed (RRP $299). Enables bit-perfect audio from eg Android phone, with an OTG adapter and the supplied mini-USB cable.  Sampling rate up to 32/192.

6ch Analog (high and low level) and digital inputs.  Sensitivity can be changed to accommodate mV headphone output from a phone.

Currently retailing for $2299 without the USB card, which is another $250.

There are a few superficial scratches around the cable entries but otherwise perfect condition. Priced to sell.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Mikey B
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Alexandria State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Have upgraded to a new system Further information:

Selling a Vincent SP-331MK Hybrid Power Amplifier. It's a hybrid tube-transistor design that delivers class A at lower outputs and then class B at higher outputs. Two sets of output posts to allow for bi-wiring. Big, powerful amp that delivers great sound in my opinion. Generally very positive reviews: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/vincent-audio-sa-31mk-hybrid-linestage-preamplifier-sp-331mk-hybrid-power-amplifier-tas-208-2   Full tech specs are here: www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/powerline/sp-331mk.html   This amp has been well-used but has also been well looked-after. No cosmetic damage anywhere on the unit. Still performs perfectly. Comes with orginal box and packaging. Audition is possible but will require some notice. I no longer have it set up in my system.    Recommended retail is $2,900. Pickup only. It weighs about 25kg so shipping is not really practical.  
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Naz.shr
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: Moved to pre and pro combo Further information:
       Selling my Cambridge Audio CXA 60 as I have moved to pre and power combo. Bought Feb 2020.  Really great amp and would love to keep it but spent more than expected on recent purchase. Preference to local pickup in Perth. Can post as have the original packaging. 
      Contribution to SNA upon successful sale. 

What HiFi magazine in awarding the CXA60 "Product of the Year" in its category 2 years in a row ratified how much they thought of this amplifier.Their words from their review........"Delivering in every aspect,the CXA60 remains the most exciting  and competitively featured package out there.It looks smart,has a wide spread of connections and delivers a solid competitive sound that manages to be exciting and easy to listen to in equal measure."

Photos:

PLEASE READ