Sign in to follow this  
killa

SOLD: FS: Jungson JA-88D integrated amplifier (80W Class A)

Item:                         Jungson JA-88D integrated amplifier (80W Class A)
Price:                        $800 
Item Condition:       Very Good
Reason for selling: Upgrade
Payment Method:    Pickup - Cash, Paypal

Extra Info: Great sounding and build quality, Class A Amp.  This drove my Vaf i-93 with ease.
Purchased new online, have original packaging.  This unit is really too heavy to ship so would prefer pickup.

See local review here (conclusion below) for the Amp at $2k : http://www.avhub.com.au/product-reviews/hi-fi/jungson-ja88d-393545

"I have left the best for last ( which is, quite simply, that at the
price Jungson’s Australian distributor is asking for it, the Jungson JA-88D is the
currently front-runner in the stakes for being the ‘bargain buy’ of the 21st century.
I’m still unable to come to grips with the reality that an amp that looks and sounds
as good as this is available at such a low price. In both respects, it easily outperforms
audiophile amplifiers that are twice its asking price. This one’s a keeper"

Pictures:

IMG_0070.JPG

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0240.JPG

Does it drive 4 ohm loads?

Does it drive 4 ohm loads?

I've had one and it drove my big Maggie's fine

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Hi is this unit 240v and would you consider shipping to Perth?

3 hours ago, DMax said:

I've had one and it drove my big Maggie's fine

@John Mc

What maggies do you have?

[mention=144982]John Mc[/mention]

What maggies do you have?

Tympani IVa

Hi John MC,

I requested a 240 V when I purchased, however the back plate indicated 220 V.  Have certainly been running on 240 V with no issues.

The Amp when packed weighs over 30 KG, which makes it difficult to ship with standard couriers.  Would also be at least $100 to Perth, but we may be able to work something out.

Hi, is this still available? Best price delivered to Perth please?

Cheers

Yes, still available.  Haven't got around to re-listing.  

See PM

Hi, Did this ever sell?

Cheers.

Still Available, such a nice amp to look at even when not plugged in, so haven't been in a big hurry.

Cheers

Item now sold, thanks for all the interest.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rheme
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mascot State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: Moving out Further information:
      Buyer pay shipping (not worth it)

Quick sale, moving out in a week 

Will even include 2x 9v batteries for pickup 

Photos:

• By ikwong
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Need funds for first home Further information:

The Rotel RB-1582 MKII amp (RRP $2799) is in perfect working condition and is pristine in appearance.  The unit was purchased from a local dealer in late 2018. My job roles changed since the purchase and I barely have time with my gears since.
      The unit is extremely well taken care of and was covered with cloth while not in use (I tend to be away from home for weeks!).
      The amp is barely used for 120 hrs in total. So, make sure you allow more burn-in time.
      I have all the original boxes, manuals etc.

Note: Priority will be given to the buyer of both the Rotel RB-1582 MKII amp AND Rotel RC-1572 preamp (see another ad). Further discounts will be given if buyer purchases both units.

Details:

Rotel’s largest stereo amplifier at 200 watts per channel provides the massive current to drive the very largest hi-fi systems effortlessly. And like its smaller brother, the RB-1582 MKII has been designed to excel at resolving the subtle details in music as well as supplying the brawn required for extremely dynamic passages. It is able to achieve this difficult dual requirement because of the meticulous attention paid to circuit design and parts selection.

The RB-1582 MKII ‘s high-end performance begins with an extremely large toroidal transformer combined with a total of 60,000uF storage capacity in special “slit foil” capacitors to provide completely stable power to the output stage. Slit foil capacitors have the ability to charge and discharge extremely quickly, thereby ensuring signal fidelity during orchestral crescendos or repetitive kick-drum impacts, for example. Both left and right channel construction are laid out in a mono block design (after the toroidal transformer) and all grounding is terminated in a star pattern on a copper grounding plate to ensure low signal to noise. The output stage is a discrete design that consists of 10 high current bipolar transistors per channel. Input options consist of both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connectors.

The RB-1582 stereo power amplifier is yet another outstanding example of Rotel’s Balanced Design Concept and will form the heart of a very impressive stereo or home theater system for years to come.

Specifications:

Power Configurations: 2 x 200 watts (20Hz-20kHz, <0.03%, 8 Ohms)
      Watts/Channel: 200 watts, all channels driven, 8 ohm load, 20-20kHz
      THD (20-20,000Hz) 8 Ohms, all channels driven: < 0.03%
      IM Distortion: < 0.03%
      Damping Factor (8 Ohms): 1000
      Input Sensitivity / Impedance: 1.5V / 32kOhms
      Frequency Response (+/-1dB): 15-100kHz (+/-1dB)
      S/N Ratio (IHF A): 116dB
      Power Consumption: 550 watts
      Dimensions (W x H x D): 431 x 140 x 406 mm
      Front Panel Height: 3U (5.25”)
      Shipping Weight: 18.5 Kg
      Finish: Silver

Photos:

• By sunbird
      Item: Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 Amplifier
      Price Range: reasonable market value - more info below
      Item Condition: Demo or used
      Extra Info: Got the little brother (TDAI-2170) and looking to give this one a shot to try the more flexible EQ and for some extra grunt and the handy web-interface.

Price depends on age, condition, remaining warranty,  optional modules and packaging/accessories included. Ideally somewhere between 5k and 7.5k, but shoot me a PM if you got one for sale regardless, happy to consider all (or haggle 😀).

• By Gregory13
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Roselands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Looking for funds to upgrade Further information: Purchased 1 year ago from Addicted to Audio. 1st and only owner. Best way to describe the condition is I can pack it back up in the original box and and sell it as brand new, it's that perfect. The photos can be deceiving but it's just the dust that makes it appear as dirty or with marks. It has been paired with a Schiit Yggdrasil Amplifier. At this price point, I am yet to find a better headphone amplifier, and believe me, I've tried lots of them. It comes with all the original paperwork, the original box and the original power cable which is still brand new (I used another power cable). This is an incredible headphone amplifier and I can assure you, you will not be disappointed, not to mention that this amp is very rarely listed privately and for a good price. I am open to reasonable offers but please, no low balls. If any more information is required please send me a message, I usually respond very quickly. Thank you. 

Photos:
    • By Doomguy
      After 7 years my faithful Audio GD NFB 15.32 is dying on me, so I'm looking for a new solution.

My use case is Windows PC -> DAC/Amp -> Headphones and powered speakers

I primarily use my speakers over my headphones, probably about a 85/15 split. For what it's worth, speakers are JBL 305p MkII and headphones are Sennheiser HD 58X but both of these are subject to future upgrade, so I don't mind going with something that might seem 'overkill' for this tier of hardware. Features / things that I'm ideally after are;

Great sound quality / specs for the price Pre-amp control for my speakers Being able to switch between headphone and pre-amp output without unplugging headphones (I'm used to having this with the Audio GD for years now, but I could adjust to not having that feature. I'd just rather not have to 😄) Ideally have multiple inputs (USB, optical, coaxial) Nice build quality Balanced would be kinda cool but really, really not necessary  
      The main unit I've been eyeing is the JDS Labs Element II combo, $400US. I own the atom amp in my turntable set-up so I have the utmost confidence in the sound quality of the unit, and I think the design is very, very sleek and would look beautiful on my desk. They also have a stellar reputation for their post sales support. The only major misgiving I have of it is that it only has USB input. Given that I'm only/primarily using it with my computer, that theoretically shouldn't be a problem, but it's not implausible that I might want to plug a game console into it along with my PC at some point in the future. I think it's just a bit of a bummer that it's single input for the DAC, it's always nice to have the option for other inputs. There is the option to buy the separate dac and amp units instead of the combo unit, but that's an extra $150US, which is too much. 

Another unit I've seen is the Monoprice Monolith THX combo unit, $499US. It's $100 more than the Element II, but, it has multiple inputs for the DAC and it even has a balanced headphone amp! I do find it annoying that it doesn't have balanced outputs for my speakers, though, which would be cool and seems like a missed opportunity tbh. Only 1 year warranty as well, which doesn't inspire a great deal of confidence at this price.

At this point I'm just shopping around, but I'd appreciate any pointers or impressions. Thanks in advance!