Sign in to follow this  
DukeMaximus

SOLD: FS: Audeze EL8 Closed Back Headphones (price adjust)

Item: Audeze EL8 Closed Back Headphones (price adjust)
Price: $620
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: Replacement pair but I won't be using it
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

This is a brand new unused pair of EL8's. Audeze sent me a new replacement unit after my original EL8's had some problems with the right ear cup.

Seeing that I barely used the one I had, I'm looking to sell these since they're brand new. 

Pictures:

image3.JPG.03ac4ba88bd6241da09c54743c13c5c9.JPGimage4.JPG.caad74ad274746dc9aee8f614f2020c2.JPGimage1.JPG.f48d683cd25b45fb7bf0c7a585adcdda.JPGimage6.JPG.ae4ff5ad85b42568c4dfab1a003f536f.JPG

image5.JPG

image7.JPG

image2.JPG

Edited by DukeMaximus

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Paulh1553552789
      So the freakiest thing happened today. While at a lions shed my wife and I found a 1970s National hifi that looked exactly like one I had as a teen 25+ years ago. Bought it for $25, took it home and on closer inspection found it IS my old stereo! I am here because it has faults that I will need guidence on. Here's hoping. 
    • By alan3016
      Item: NEW Rega Elicit - R Amplifier
      Price:   AMP SOLD ELSEWHERE
      Item Condition: Brand new, unopened box, delivered yesterday
      Reason for selling: Buying a Naim all in one.  This is a new replacement item.

Extra Info:

In December 2018 I bought a Rega Elicit-R for my use in my living area.  I soon realised that  I would be better served having an all in one unit that included a DAC and Streamer.

I was able to buy the initial Rega Elicit - R as an open box special and got a great price.  The amp looked new and worked perfectly.  However, after advertising it here on Stereonet I was packing it up and found the box contained a manual - that indicated it had been sold before!!  

The local retailer has been terrific with support and has delivered me a brand new unopened replacement Elicit -R yesterday.

I am going to pass this new item on at the price the first amp cost me.  (I would appreciate it if it was bought for personal use not flipping).

I would much prefer local pick up in Melbourne.

Nice performance summary by CAV;
      Rating at a very understated 105W RMS into 8 ohms, Rega's in-house designed power amp stage is set to pull the carpet out from under your speakers and make them do things you never thought possible. 

This has two Sanken Darlington Bipolar Transistors in the output stage which are rated at 150 watts each ... if this were a Japanese amplifier it would be rated at 300RMS as that is what these are capable of. Our local Audio Designer Gary Cawsey points out that these are the best output devices in the world ... none of those cheap Hitachis or Toshibas that proliferate elsewhere. 

With the Elicit-R playing Keith Jarrett this amplifier immediately sounds far more expensive than it is. There is that solid spatial portrayal and sense of the presence of the instruments that we are accustomed to with amplifiers with an extra decimal place. Still a definable Brio-R character though with a fullness and solidity that takes the edge away, but matured without the rough parts that tell us that a Brio R is still less than two thousand dollars. The Elicit-R is a very grown up amplifier. 

Good balanced review in plain language,  http://www.audiophilia.com/reviews/2016/9/24/j027nrfz2howy3zvaklg5heqh9io1l

Pictures:
    • By Silver Audiophile
      Item: Musical Fidelity V90-HPA Headphone amp (New)
      Price: 269
      Item Condition: Brand new (sealed in box)
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal,
      Extra Info: Brand new sealed in box. Will post Australia wide or internationally.
      Also Selling- Price reduced Musical Fidelity M6 500i

Pictures:

• By Brisbane HiFi
      Item: Sonus Faber Principia 5
      Price: $1299
      Condition: Brand new, in box
      Extra Info:
       Principia collection is a great solution for many different listening needs, meeting the requirements of stereo as well as multichannel Home Theater systems in both small and large rooms. See here for more information: https://brisbanehifi.com.au/products/sonus-faber-principia-5
      Pictures: Stock photos used; please contact us for more pictures and price negotiations

• By Saxon Hall
      Item: TDK B60 Blank Audio Cassettes x 9
      Price: $4 Each
      Item Condition: New and Sealed
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash,
      Extra Info:

Pictures: