Great post Dan. 

Thank you. It really was a good show.

Thailand has a lot more people with money than you'd think and they have a very good scene here with very high end products. They also have some very good local manufacturers too.

Sent from my JAZZ using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pics and videos...I'd love to hear those Focals!

Thanks for the pics and videos...I'd love to hear those Focals!
No problem.
The Focals were fantastic but I'd take the Proacs with the Rel subs. It really was amazing.

Thanks for posting the pics  etc. . Is there a great difference between the Rel no.25  as a pair compared to the six pack . Also is there a big jump from just speakers to  speakers + 2 no. 25 's . Just dreaming of getting a 6 pack for my Tannoy Westminsters .

On 24/10/2017 at 6:20 PM, lancer181 said:

Thanks for posting the pics  etc. . Is there a great difference between the Rel no.25  as a pair compared to the six pack . Also is there a big jump from just speakers to  speakers + 2 no. 25 's . Just dreaming of getting a 6 pack for my Tannoy Westminsters .

Sorry just seeing this now.

Yeah there is a big difference and I hope to get 6 of my SVSs one day.

The presenter shows 2 vs 4 vs 6. Just got better and better.

Seeing a lot more systems now around the world with 6 stacked. Usually Rel so good marketing by them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MAXXX
      Price: $1250 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: Western Australia Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: NLR Further information:https://www.whathifi.com/proac/studio-140/review

Excellent speakers, happy to demo for serious buyers with some of my amps or BYO.
      Comes with 2x3m Tara Labs Prism banana terminated cables.
      Pickup only, no boxes.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By TDX
      Price: $3500 Item Condition: In good condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Need higher current amplifier Further information: 

Up for sale is the Cary Audio CAD120S amplifier with near new Mullard KT88 tubes (bought just before Christmas 2019) and stock 6SN7 tubes. 

I have original box so can arrange for shipping at buyers expense and risk. 

I bought this amp from a SNA fellow member.  It sings beautifully everyday and night. It’s built like a tank and weight nearly 30KG. 

It has two modes which is switchable on the fly: triode (60w) (Laid back and smooth) and ultra linear (120w) ( bass bass bass). It will drive most of the speakers comfortably. 
      The RRP of current model (CAD120s MKII) is AUD$9,999 so I’m asking for about 1/3 of RRP with near new tubes so it’s priced well to sell. 

Please note that this is a 220V version. I can supply a step down transformer at extra cost or you can buy one for about $300. 

The amp has a minor hum, I cannot hear it in the day time or during music playing. I can only hear it at quiet night and music not playing. The hum can be tamed down with good power cable and conditioner. 

it also has small scratch on the top of the transformer, not sure why, I don’t stare it after the first setup. 

Being so many tubes, it puts out a bit out heat, however only at a warm level, not boiling. You can put your palm on the transformer without a problem. 

There are lots of reviews on this amp, one from our own website:

https://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/review-cary-audio-slp-05-preamplifier-cad-120s-mkii-power-amplifier

• By peppy
      Price: $580 Item Condition: Near New Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Sydney (Castle Hill) State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal , Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading to HD800s Further information: Focal Elegia wt Bill & Warranty starting Dec 19.
      Even the cable is unused as I was using my Focal Clear cable to run these instead.
      Sparingly used as you can see in photos.

• By Eagleeyes
      Price: $1600 Item Condition: Very very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: Not using time for someone else to try    

1) 1x Entreq Konstantin series 1 2010 xlr balanced cables 1 metre pair 

New $4700 approx-NOW with current exchange rate.

https://www.futureshop.co.uk/entreq-konstantin-serie-ii-xlr-signal-cable

I have matching speaker cables in other listing.  

• By mrdave
      Price: $1500 Item Condition: Speakers: Excellent. Cabinets: Average. Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Too large for room. Further information: 

Hi all,
      I have a pair of HPD385s in a Berkeley style cabinet for sale (Not actualy Berkeleys as these have a single rectangular port, rather than two cylindrical ones).
      They were purchased from Peter Keenan (ex-of Speakerbits in NSW) in 2013 and sent to me in Perth with Pack and Send.

Peter re-coned them and supplied some long-since lost response graphs, so they were loved up a little before I received them.
      Not 100% sure on the crossovers - they have some spring posts, which I've ignored, and some binding posts that work as expected.
      The cabinets aren't going to win any beauty pageants, but they're not completely unsightly, and the cloth is in good nick, albeit probably as old as me.

I've had a lot of fun with them, but they're way too big for the room they're in and are just gathering dust (and books, and Carver amps).
      I had grand plans to move the drivers into some Andrew Tilsley horns, but I think I've got other more pressing projects, so it's time to move them on.

As mentioned, they're in Perth.
      I'm advertising them for $1500+freight, but would be happy to discount that some if you were willing to pick up in person and pay cash.
      Happy to demo to local buyers, or for you to Facetime/Skype/whatevz if you're not local and want a closer look.
      Apologies for the quality of the photos - happy to provide more if required.