Sign in to follow this  
rockeater

Audiolab 8000S Amplifier

Item:  Audiolab 8000S Amplifier
Price:  $499 (I sold one for just over that amount in August, but open to offers)
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: I recondition hifi and this is how I make my living (in semi-retirement).

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Direct transfer, COD Only
Extra Info: Full 1 year warranty for local buyers on everything I sell.

Bought from local SNA member with a minor fault of intermittent left channel. Fault easily traced to crumbled RCA connectors which now have all been replaced.

This amp is very configurable and can be split into Preamp and Power amp even using remote control..

It comes with remote controller which not only works on motorised (ALPS) volume pot and can change inputs but also will control other Philips chipset based sources (i.e. Marantz or Naim).

Very much in original condition with no evidence of any work being done previously.
The only work done by me is to replace all of the input/output RCA connectors as stated above.

If you are interested, you could have a look at the video of this system before the repair on my uTube Solaris Technical channel:

Audiolab 8000S before the RCA socket replacement

Shipping over East around $30 fully insured.
Pictures:

DSCN1854.thumb.JPG.7310fc8347ae25381e2c2f3f11f31154.JPG

DSCN1853.thumb.JPG.89a7770b17eaba261556d1798ffcaec0.JPG

DSCN1860.thumb.JPG.b6f30c0b8f469047bade0d506733830c.JPG

DSCN1861.thumb.JPG.4c75c583d174e60ffe27b7f4b4c16233.JPG

DSCN1862.thumb.JPG.ccf30876362ebce40adb6dcad9684700.JPG

DSCN1865.thumb.JPG.225f28255b00b4edb6653ea6b3f0ffdc.JPG

Hi Roman

Are you,interested in part exchange? A cintage Creek amp and tuner plus some cash for,your amp?  Amp in good condition. tuner drifts and needs a re-tune

if interested drop me a PM. 

Cheers

Great amp

Bad timing. Brings back so many good memories.

Edited by Akira2558

Guest BobbyD
5 hours ago, rockeater said:

It comes with remote controller

:thumb:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sound Station
      Price: $1700 Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Toowoomba State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Creditcard on Pickup Reason for selling: Super Isolation Buy! Further information:  FOCAL CHORUS  716 in Walnut
      TWO WAY AND A HALF FLOORSTANDING SPEAKER
      Elegant and refined, the Chorus 716 tower speaker is built using 2.5-way technology in a premium hifi configuration. Sound comes into its own in your listening room, with a dynamic mid-range, doubled bass and high power. Afront port low on the speaker reduces distortion and ensures faithful reproduction of bass sounds.
      The two 6.5" (16.5cm) woofers cover the bass together (only the upper speaker is used for the mid-range), for double bass power, perfect for rooms up to 320ft2 (30m2).

Sound Station 
      www.sshifi.com

• By Sound Station
      Price: $1700 Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Toowoomba State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Creditcard on Pickup Reason for selling: Super Isolation Buy! Further information: The RTiA9 is a high performance powerhouse and the ultimate manifestation of Polk's RTiA Series. Featuring Dynamic Balance® transducers—three 7-inch bass drivers, two 5 1/4-inch midrange drivers and a 1-inch high frequency dome tweeter—the RTiA9 will fill even the largest room with energy and excitement. 

• By Sound Station
      Price: $6600 Item Condition: Brand New - In Box Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Toowoomba State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Creditcard on Pickup Reason for selling: Super Isolation Buy! Further information: For those who demand exceptional value and performance from their tower speakers, PSB presents the premium Imagine T3. Designed for optimum clarity in your listening room, the T3 tower offers clean, well-integrated bass and pinpoint imaging. The speaker’s high power-handling capability, combined with extremely even frequency response and uniform off-axis response, creates an effortless yet impressive and highly detailed soundstage.
      Frequency response: 24-23,000Hz (±3dB) Hand-selected 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter with neodymium magnet 5¼” (133mm) compressed-felt/fibreglass-cone midrange with mastic-compound coating Three 7″ (178mm) compressed-felt/fibreglass-cone woofers with mastic-compound coating  
      www.sshifi.com

• By 81Vintage
      Price: $35 Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Tasmania State: Tasmania Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

They measure 300mm in cable or 350mm to XLR connector where its seated in socket

$35 each pair or $60 for both pairs together - free shipping Australia wide

• By Eagleeyes
      Price: $270 Item Condition: 9.9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: Dont need- cash   Basically brand new in box. Only used it for a few weeks. Bought from Scumbag and didn't even open box, removed all HT system from rack so never needed. Looks brand new.

Extra Info:
      A very good cable for LVDS / I2S use. A good length too. Many people advise that you shouldn't use any longer than a 1m cable for LVDS but in reality you can easily go to 2m or longer depending on the spec' on the cable. 

Manufacturer Notes: "Ever wanted to have an HDMI cable just for your audio needs? Harmonic Technology is proud to introduce the Magic Audio (only) OFC HDMI cable that has been designed for your optimal audio transmissions – such as between PS Audio Wave transports and the PS Audio Wave DAC." - Harmonic Technology
      https://www.hifizine.com/2011/12/harmonic-technology-magic-audio-hdmi-rev-1-4a-high-speed-cable/
      https://www.thecableco.com/magic-hdmi-cable.html

Photos: