Gieseler Audio

Low noise 9v, 12v & 15v 1.5A PSU

Hi Guys

One thing I need to mention for people wanting a ISO Regen for their GROB or whatever DAC they use is Mike is an agent for Uptone Audio and you can get it from him without all the hastle of going through customs and what not.   He gets them without the power supply and Clay builds the supply for it.

Mike has two on order - one for him and one for me, both due to arrive sometime this month.  So Clay get out the soldering iron when you return from your well earned holiday down there in the wilds of Tasmania and start a building - you already have two supplies from me and Mike alone - one for Mikes regen (I already have one from the old regen I have) and one for my Aries.  I will be down there with the whip and leather gear to 'motivate' you since you will be fully rested.

Thanks

Bill

That is a truly frightening thought, Bill, .............. Clay may never return with a threat of motivation like that hanging over his head ............. :):) 

Hi Guys

One thing I need to mention for people wanting a ISO Regen for their GROB or whatever DAC they use is Mike is an agent for Uptone Audio and you can get it from him without all the hastle of going through customs and what not.   He gets them without the power supply and Clay builds the supply for it.

Mike has two on order - one for him and one for me, both due to arrive sometime this month.  So Clay get out the soldering iron when you return from your well earned holiday down there in the wilds of Tasmania and start a building - you already have two supplies from me and Mike alone - one for Mikes regen (I already have one from the old regen I have) and one for my Aries.  I will be down there with the whip and leather gear to 'motivate' you since you will be fully rested.

Thanks
Bill

I’ll be trying this combo out myself (IsoRegen + GROb, not whips + leather...)

Seriously though, if he could put an IsoRegen board inside of the chassis and power it, I think that would be a great combo. Or take apart a ultraRendu board and have the streamer already included.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is going down the S&M gurgler! :lol:.  

5 hours ago, Ancientflatulence said:

That is a truly frightening thought, Bill, .............. Clay may never return with a threat of motivation like that hanging over his head ............. :):) 

Damn - I knew my plan had a flaw.   Maybe just a few kind words instead - please, pretty please.

Seriously Clay hand builds everything to very high standards - these things cant be rushed - its real deal Hi Fi - not mass produced and marketed stuff you get at your local Hi Fi store.

Thanks

Bill

Edited by bhobba

12 hours ago, Raffinator said:

Seriously though, if he could put an IsoRegen board inside of the chassis and power it, I think that would be a great combo. Or take apart a ultraRendu board and have the streamer already included.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+1