Herald Sun Vinyl Article

What a tosser.

The article should be sent to Michael Fremer and he will insert him a new asse hole.

I was going to respond to him myself, however his article is a premium article, of which I have to pay.  LOL.  pay to have a shite on a turd.   no thanks.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/subscribe/news/1/index.html?sourceCode=HSWEB_WRE170_a&mode=premium&dest=http:%2F%2Fwww.heraldsun.com.au%2Fnews%2Fopinion%2Fjames-campbell%2Fvinyl-revival-come-on-change-the-record%2Fnews-story%2F4aaed7c71fe14c2bb5559b7e65a4b8e0&memtype=anonymous

Edited by Metamatic
  • Like 5

The Murdoch Press.

It always aims low doesn't it. Don't matter what the topic is it'll go low. The Daily Terror in Steak&Kidney, the Courier Mail in Brisvegas, the decidedly up market Australian and the list is a long one stretching across the continent.

Get your news from there and then head off elsewhere to get a bit closer to the actual truth.

• Like 5

Wikipedia says James Campbell is a political editor so I am sure he is fully qualified to give his opinion on things he is ill informed about.

I avoid so called news reporting because it is all shite and would rather spend the time listening to records.

Edited by spin33
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Sir Sanders Zingmore said:

Yeah bloody latte loving LP losers. Lefties, the lot of them. 

Spoken like a true digital man.

Always on the outside peeking in,tryin to see what the cool kids are up too.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Luc said:

Spoken like a true digital man.

Always on the outside peeking in,tryin to see what the cool kids are up to

:)

Oh yeah, you forgot this:sarc:

As regards the original cited article, let's just call it incendiary . He's the Andrew Bolt of audio

Edited by rantan
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sir Sanders Zingmore said:

Hang on, I'm well and truly on the inside now with my valves and vinyl. 

You reckon?

Nah. (you aint got the handshake yet or the weird thing you do with one leg in the air)

It's 'vinyls' btw. We've moved on. I think there's a Presidential edict on it somewhere.

1 minute ago, Luc said:

It's 'vinyls' btw. We've moved on. I think there's a Presidential edict on it somewhere.

Not only vinyls you forgot gears.

Like you play your vinyls on your gears

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mloutfie said:

"Vinyl are rubbish......." We need to support this premise. The whole interest in vinyl has jacked up of gear significantly. If more people thinks vinyl are crap we can buy more gear cheaply

Why I sold all my vinyl and invested in Digital, just like the share market you have to play the game.

At least now I'm pop,hiss and crackle free except for breakfast though.

Edited by powerav