todagt

FS: Bowers and Wilkins 805D2 Gloss Black

Item: Bowers and Wilkins 805 Diamond
Price: $3700

Item Condition: Good
Reason for selling: Surplus
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
Extra Info:
I was going to use these for surrounds in a home theatre, now that the house is built and I have almost finished setting up, I have now decided to use wall mounted speakers for surround use.
These are way way too good to be wasted as a surround speaker.... honestly.
These is some very slight swirling in the gloss black finish from cleaning and a few marks on the bottom from previous mounting on stands, but unless you intend on using these upside down :wacko: it really doesnt matter.  I have tried to photograph the undersides to show the marks the best I can.

These come with all packing and accessories.

585218ff4944f_IMAG27261.jpg.f8627465e5e943d19b629da867114fca.jpg585219337181d_IMAG27281.jpg.65f2372712fb1df142f84dfedff94aa5.jpg5852194723955_IMAG27271.jpg.50706042dc445f204c3e29369b99a2aa.jpg5852195e4849a_IMAG27231.jpg.f20ed41a23beda16e7de7ab627e3ca56.jpg58521972b45d3_IMAG27251.jpg.a0cda07d1bc0ee8e9af5d4c081b01fff.jpg
If you're local feel free to contact me for an audition.

Pictures:

Edited by todagt
Typo

Sold

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NADbooffa
      Price: $ Item Condition: Excellent, except small dent (as see in the pic) Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Vermont State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal (+3%), Cash on Pick Up Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information: 
      Bought from Klapp Audio in Melbourne, used it since new. Used with NAD T762 ( also for sale) 
      Excellent clarity for movies or music.
      Used in no smoking, no pets home.
      Tiny dent on the top/right as seen in the photo.
      Price for both speakers $220 for a quick sale.
      (Stands are not included )

Made in England.

100W / 8ohm
      88dB sensitivity - easy to drive
      Dimensions H 286mm W 175mm D 219mm

• By Anton70
      Price: $500 Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Brighton State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on collection Reason for selling: Change Further information: 
      B&W 685 Speakers (pair) black - Bowers & Wilkins
      One speaker has slight cosmetic damage to one corner as shown but both speakers perform flawlessly
      Beautiful sound that is very well regarded for a speaker in this class
      Come with 2 x original heavy steel B&W FS-700 Speaker Stands in matt black powdercoat

Pickup Brighton 3186

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By thecoffeegent
      Item: B&W FS-700/FS-CM S1/S2 Speaker Stands
      Price Range: $150+
      Item Condition: Good Used Condition
      Extra Info: Looking for a pair of FS-700/FS-CM S1 and/or S2 Speaker Stands. Black or silver.

Brisbane based but happy to pay for postage for the right items.

• By Supe_3057
      Item: B&W STAV-24 Speaker Stands
      Price: $200.00
      Item Condition: Excellent 
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Have both the carpet spikes and hard floor feet for the stands.

Photos: .

• By hiphile
      Item: Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 Black
      Price: $250
      Item Condition: Excellent condition, no dings or external damages
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to another set of bookshelves
      Payment Method: Cash / EFT - Pickup preferred or ship at buyer's expense

The Diamonds are in perfect working condition and mint cosmetically. Comes with front grille, box, papers and even vintage JB Hifi Diamond brochure!!!

I will also include as part of this sale, a pair of QED Original Bi-Wire MkII, directional speaker cables (Made in UK), ca. 80cm. Perfect for the bi-wirable Diamonds.

Cheers