Sign in to follow this  
aris

WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: EOI: Sonus Faber Cremona M Floorstander Loudspeakers (Graphite)

Item: Sonus Faber Cremona M Floorstander Loudspeakers (Graphite)

Price: Withdrawn

Item Condition: Used, in excellent condition. Approximately 5 years old.

Reason for selling: Going to try something different

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal

Extra Info:These are amazing speakers, able to play almost any type of music with ease and finesse. They are a beautifully crafted, handmade in Italy and visually stunning.

The speakers are in Melbourne but I no longer have the shipping boxes - would need to be local pickup only.

There are some really great reviews of these speakers on the internet. I would characterise their sound as warm to neutral, and to get to their best, sourced from a detailed DAC, with an amplifier able to control bass well.

Currently playing with Karan Integrated amplifier and Meitner DAC.

Pictures: Some preliminary photo's. Note the strings are in top shape and there are no marks on the speakers - a bit of house dust is about the extent of it.

Edited by SiraariS
Withdrawing EOI

IMG_0039.jpg.af00fca2b229a7476fcb90ab67ad27ac.jpgIMG_0034.jpg.e892640edcb61a4e1295cbcddc36003b.jpgIMG_0035.jpg.6da6be01eb41a4d3ae9c4c801f0daca8.jpgIMG_0036.jpg.ce8474430725dba7f81f82fb527b022c.jpgIMG_0037.jpg.4884fdf2971816719674b2026aafa12b.jpgIMG_0038.jpg.fe3c1958b91be95e38648b9f22fbb47e.jpgIMG_0040.jpg.d67cbf562c83563b4e96149d9305f3cb.jpgIMG_0041.jpg.4feeb678d678b72da592a0186f4782dd.jpgIMG_0042.jpg.2c25a4f04679b69c7a75304084e332e8.jpg

all nine 9 pics i think

good luck with the sale. they're lovely looking speakers

Thanks for helping out Hux.

No worries :)

Speakers this good deserve the attention

I know a guy (hint: panels to horns) that drove to Canberra from Melbourne to get his speakers... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they were only in Sydney......:unsure:

I'm driving to Sydney Friday. Breaking journey to arrive Saturday before midday

5 hours ago, blybo said:

I'm driving to Sydney Friday. Breaking journey to arrive Saturday before midday

Good man! You logistics will be:

- Is my car big enough?

- The seller mentioned "no longer have the shipping boxes", so you will handle them like eggs with no carton? oh...those hand crafted speakers...gorgeous.

:)

These look spectacular, something about Italians and their design and finish. If only had the funds right now. Would be a road trip for sure. 

GLWTS...

I wonder if these would be a sonic step backward but, gah, nothing compares to the fit and finish of a sonus faber speaker. drop dead gorgeous. i loved my time with the auditor m's.....glwts.

I've heard these speakers (along with the Karan amp and Meitner DAC that Aris is selling). They are terrific and they look as good as they sound (and sound as good as they look)!

This item has been withdrawn from sale or relisted.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jackyrud
      Item: Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 Speakers Wood finish
      Price: $2300 $2100 + Postage
      Item Condition: Excellent  - 2 years old
      Reason for selling: Upgrade (maybe)
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Original boxes, plinths, spikes, grills included.
      Purchased brand new from KLAPP late 2017 $4000 RRP ($3500 for black or white). 

Stunning speakers and a great intro into Sonus Faber. Were Nominated for loudspeakers Of the year in Stereophile 2013

Open to partial trades with Spendor D7, PMC, ProAc floorstanders (I will make up the difference)

Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 loudspeaker | Stereophile.com
      WWW.STEREOPHILE.COM  
       Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 loudspeaker Measurements | Stereophile.com
      WWW.STEREOPHILE.COM Sidebar 3: Measurements

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Audionerd
      Item: Sonus Faber Olympica III floorstanding 3-way speakers in premium Graphite finish
      Price: $10K FIRM. No offers or tyre kickers please. Current RRP around $20K
      Item Condition: Excellent. Virtually as new
      Reason for selling: Wilson Benesch ACT60 LE & Torus Infrasonic Generator
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank transfer or Paypal
      Extra Info: Renowned as a work of art in appearance as well as sound, to my taste these speakers have only been edged out by a $47K Wilson Benesch combo. Compared to a plethora of distinguished speakers I've had here over the last couple of years (Dynaudio Confidence, B&W 802D, Marten, Magico, etc.) they are hard to fault. Plus, for those who have a WAF factor to consider, they leave the rest for dead in styling with subtlety, as only the Italians can.
      Their extreme quality of build is not just for looks, with the lyre shaped enclosure, progressive thickness triple curvature damped "spread resonance spectrum system" walls and solid walnut vertical clamps plus unique paralaminar venting contributing to a remarkably uncoloured result. Sonus Faber have incorporated new innovations and technologies derived from their most expensive models, like the Aida woofers, a brand new midrange driver manufactured from a complex blend of materials and "damped apex dome" tweeter which combines a silk dome and ring transducer. The crossover uses only the highest quality components, including Mundorf Evo Oil capacitors and Jantzen inductors. At 90dB SPL they are also not hard to drive.
      As the flagship model of a current range I believe they will emerge as a classic, far better than any previous Sonus Faber I've heard in this price range and beyond.
      Please pardon my photos. They look much more impressive in the flesh!
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Wondering
      Item:  Quad 12L Monitor Loudspeakers
      Price:  $400
      Item Condition:  Very Good
      Reason for selling:  No Longer Required
      Payment Method: Pickup only - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:

I have had these speakers since new and they have served me well.  I went the DIY route a while back and no longer use them.  Their condition is very good with just some hairline scratches on the tops.

Includes the original brochure, owners manual, bi-wire connectors, white gloves and DIY speaker stands if required (650mm high).  I don't have the cartons anymore so would not be willing to post.

Photos:

• By Mikety
      Item: Sonus Faber Concertino Domus & matching stand
      Price: 1200 + shipping if required 
      Item Condition: excellent 
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Bank transfer, Paypal +3%
      Extra Info:
      Excellent cosmetic and working condition. 

Photos: 

• By martin64
      Item: Tannoy XT8 F
      Price: $ 1325
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling:Upgrading to Spendor or PMC
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:The speakers are in very good condition with no marks at all.Perform flawless. Havent used in months since I bought my Pmc's. I don't have the boxes so pick up preferred. Happy to demo for serious buyers

Pictures: