Jump to content

scuzzii

Any planned GTGs in Melb the weekend of the HiFi show

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, joz said:

Don't forget 

GTG @joz on Sunday 

 

Yes please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@frankn, hey what day you going over. I will be there also. Catch up at the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Don't forget 
GTG [mention=104378]joz[/mention] on Sunday 
 
Absolutely

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:18 PM, joz said:

Don't forget 

GTG @joz on Sunday 

 

Will we all fit? :D

 

Looking forward to it. I assume this weekend will be confusing for me, I canna remember anyone's name at the best of time so when my brain gets a member alias and then the real name, I think I'll be settling on 'mate'. Haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys ,

I  will be attending the show this year as well. Would love to catch up  and meet fellow enthusiasts....Have  We got a plan of events finalized ?.  

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Me to date- will meet @frankn thu arvo at Tulla and we bus it to our digs. Then, hi fi show, woohoo!

 

I/we will be catching up with @Sirmorebeer and @Bunno77 and I think we are doing the dinner with @evil c & co and then @joz GTG.

 

Then I fly out Sun arvo from Tulla, with what's left of my liver trailing in the jet stream.

Edited by Darren69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator

May have to organise some name tags to keep things simple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Darren69 said:

Will we all fit? :D

 

Easily the @joz residence is suitably sized for the rich and famous of Elwood !! :D 

 

The real question is are you tough enough to take what the Illuminators can dish out with Joz's well known abuse of the remote control !! :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you guys have room for one more then I am in...I will be  at the show on Saturday the 5th and then can join you guys from there onwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gillmaverick said:

Hi Guys ,

I  will be attending the show this year as well. Would love to catch up  and meet fellow enthusiasts....Have  We got a plan of events finalized ?.  

Cheers

One of the best things about SNA is getting to meet some really great guys !! (and listen to some amazing systems :D )

 

Happy to meet up on the Saturday and introduce a few people as well. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Martykt said:

Easily the @joz residence is suitably sized for the rich and famous of Elwood !! :D 

 

The real question is are you tough enough to take what the Illuminators can dish out with Joz's well known abuse of the remote control !! :P 

Bring it!!!!!!!!!

 

I love big volume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Martykt said:

One of the best things about SNA is getting to meet some really great guys !! (and listen to some amazing systems :D )

 

Happy to meet up on the Saturday and introduce a few people as well. :) 

Thanks Mate ,

Looking forward to it.....:thumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Darren69 said:

Bring it!!!!!!!!!

 

I love big volume.

Yeah, never let @joz 's greasy hand near a/any remote. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, gillmaverick said:

If you guys have room for one more then I am in...I will be  at the show on Saturday the 5th and then can join you guys from there onwards.

stay tuned re. details of the Saturday night dinner, will start up a new dedicated thread.

I believe the Saturday is the 4th November

1 hour ago, joz said:

May have to organise some name tags to keep things simple

I don't need no stinking baadgges! :zorro:

 

51 minutes ago, Darren69 said:

Bring it!!!!!!!!!

 

I love big volume.

Bring ear plugs to preserve ear drums and obviate Tinnitis ! :winky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll turn the volume down when I’m dead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Lazz said:

@frankn, hey what day you going over. I will be there also. Catch up at the show.

Hi @Lazz,

Getting in late Thursday afternoon.  What about you?  Definitely see you at the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I've just started up a dedicated Hifi show Saturday Night dinner here for those interested in catching up / having a brilliant time in the City.

 

Edited by evil c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all you guys planning things while I'm still in sunny Spain..
Well in Barcelona, better say Catalonia ATM. As thing are interesting here with independence issues.
Flying back tomorrow so no more planning until I can read what you guys are up to.
Have my ticket for the show.. Looking to catch up with everybody
Cheers.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×