Any planned GTGs in Melb the weekend of the HiFi show

18 minutes ago, scuzzii said:

lock in @Hensa and myself for the Sunday party...   Thanks in advance @joz

No probs seeing as Evil has left some space ;)

16 minutes ago, Darren69 said:

I'll stop tormenting.

No one wants the 'special edition' coffee served to them.

Special just for you ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, THOMO said:

It might pay to check out  Flight Centre for the Mercure hotel prices.They seem to be offering a better deal than booking directly.

Flight Centre is offering $220 per night.

j+HAQ6avFA6BAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Accor Direct via the link on the HiFi Show Accommodation page is $209 per night.

aBN1MAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

That is strange as I was quoted $183.50 per night by Flight Centre for a King room.Although that was for a four night stay so perhaps that brings the average price per night down?Still when I went to book through the link here for the same four nights came to $836 [as compared to $734 through Flight] Flight Centre.

Anyway for people planning to stay longer it might pay to check this out.I suppose Flight Centre might have stuffed up.I did not book the room as decided to stay elsewhere so have no documentation to support this price-just what I wrote down when I was in my local Flight Centre.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
16 hours ago, blakey72 said:

Bet I'm the only one bringing my Mrs ;)

Nah there'll be stacks of women ! :no:

I've just started making a few preliminary inquiries for a Saturday night (4th Nov.) dinner and drinks event .

It would be great to get a show of hands of people interested, locally and interstate in attending  - the last one at The Belgian Beer Cafe was legendary and I certainly haven't discounted organizing another event there.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, evil c said:

Nah there'll be stacks of women ! :no:

I've just started making a few preliminary inquiries for a Saturday night (4th Nov.) dinner and drinks event .

It would be great to get a show of hands of people interested, locally and interstate in attending  - the last one at The Belgian Beer Cafe was legendary and I certainly haven't discounted organizing another event there.

count me in 

• Like 1

:thumb: am in ! the coopers night was quite a thing. hard act to follow, but gee never know [emoji4]  
My thoughts entirely - if we get enough hands up maybe we could negotiate directly with Coopers , I could name drop!
("Yeah I am related actually, 4th removed on the poorer Coopers clan side!)" [emoji51]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Oi, I resemble that remark...............well the non smiley, smiley anyway.  :ohmy::na:[emoji38]

Sorry, women folk are more than welcome however thin on the ground unfortunately!

Scared off most probably by balding bearded pudgy plain looking gents! [emoji2]

So I can put your name down then to keep blakes missus company?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, evil c said:

My thoughts entirely - if we get enough hands up maybe we could negotiate directly with Coopers , I could name drop!
("Yeah I am related actually, 4th removed on the poorer Coopers clan side!)" emoji51.png

good thinking !!!! 

:D

it could become an annual event ! :party:hiccup :hiccup :wub: