andythiing

currently drinking

you will savour it all the more in 2011

lol

I bought a Murray Anniversary Ale this year (champagne bottle - $40) - waiting for the right moment... how about my first Earle tube amp?

guinness.jpg

Loooooooooooooovely!

Honestly Bear, can't you see Jake is on a noble pledge. :) He should be drinking Dilmah tea or water.

well, well well.

today is my lucky day. went to woolworths liquor and they had james squire. the man picked up a case from the fridge of the amber and told me today was the last day of it being on sale - $50!

"better make that, 2, then"

pity they only had the amber

Hot Damed hot! Had Sparkling yesterday as it was 42 degrees and its about the same today so guess what? Currently drinking Sparkling.

Hot Damed Hot! BR

I've run out of sparklings, but had some pales in the fridge, so they had to do. Well, pales are ok, but they don't have the flavour of sparklings!

Honestly Bear, can't you see Jake is on a noble pledge. :) He should be drinking Dilmah tea or water.

Oh yeah, and more power to him, but I was enjoying a glass and thought it best to share.:cool:

I've been off the grog a few times myself, and plan to do so again, from the time I head off to bed til knock off tomorrow. I won't touch a drop, honest!

coffee TWICE the cost of beer...

ok, so I spent $100 on my beer last night - this morning, on my way to work - I stopped in at Danes in Wahroonga (?sp) to buy a cup of coffee ($3)

so far so good

on my exit of the side street back on to the pacific hwy, I get pulled over by the police (im thinking an RBT) - nope - making an illegal right hand turn - $197

i have been making this turn on Sat and Sunday but its one of those cant do it Mon-Fri things

bah $200 cup of coffee

Oh dear, that's a horror story!

Oh yeah, and more power to him, but I was enjoying a glass and thought it best to share.:)

I've been off the grog a few times myself, and plan to do so again, from the time I head off to bed til knock off tomorrow. I won't touch a drop, honest!

Sleep well Bear, would not doubt you will not touch a drop :).

kettle problem no more.

Stockholm Blend:

black tea, orange peel, calendula blossoms, rose petals, vanilla pieces, apricot, and safflowers

eat your heart out English breakfast

kettle problem no more.

Stockholm Blend:

black tea, orange peel, calendula blossoms, rose petals, vanilla pieces, apricot, and safflowers

eat your heart out English breakfast

Sounds like the scents in my candle collection.

Had a Sparkling with home made pizza, no one to drink red with so a quite Jack tonight.

BR

Rolf Binder Shiraz. Mmmmm, gutsy!

Rolf Binder Shiraz. Mmmmm, gutsy!

As I said no one to drink red with tonight Bugga! Enjoy Bear. Gutsy is good.

BR

As I said no one to drink red with tonight Bugga! Enjoy Bear. Gutsy is good.

BR

Come on over BR!

Come on over BR!

LOL 3000km that bottle will be dead. Thanks for the offer though, enjoy :)

A beautiful pot of NERADA leaf tea.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13296[/ATTACH]

My favourite ale. (Didn't really think that holding an empty bottle on the glass plate of a flatbed scanner would work too well, but it does, sort of.)

Double soy latte...................................not that I'm a wanker or anything

Stella tonight! BWS had 20% off all cartons today for Oz day. I have some sparkling for tomorrow to be patriotic.

BR

Drinking Soda water at the moment as its HOT! Wife just started on dinner so I am trying to decide on a Stella, TED, or Sparkling. I think I can feel a sparkling coming on. Damed Hot and sticky. Bloody Weather!

If only I had a few of those Coopers Pilsners left.

BR

Stella is made in Australia anyhow, drink up. Just as Aussie as Holden.

On Saturday I was in town and on the way back I went by First Choice on Unley Rd. I got a carton of Grolsch stubbies there for $39 and it is really nice beer AND still made in Holland, not by Fosters or Lion Nathan like most of the "Euro" beers.

IMO, if beer isn't made in the country of origin, then it isn't that beer at all and I won't buy it.

I am not a big consumer of beer but I know good from ordinary and something like Carlsberg just isn't the same when it is made here.

Anyway, I am enjoying a crisp, cold Grolsch right now and it tastes great.

I'm a Heiniken hater, no matter where its made I just don't like it. Grolsch on the other hand is a good beer. I used to live in Dortmund Germany and there were 7 indipendant breweries in the city, all good stuff. You can get DAB here, we used to call it Delayed Action Beer as you could drink it all night feel good, walk outside the pub and discover that you had no legs.