andythiing

currently drinking

Home made burgers and a splash of red to close down the work week.....oh, and some football on tv...go Pies.

7B1C2C20-30E1-4C75-A479-0A95F1D21350.jpeg

Haven’t bought from Pepper Tree for a while. This arrived on Wednesday. A lovely wine at a great price. 

9BCA6467-F4E1-497E-986E-3BE02E58AE77.jpeg

Having a few delicious drops with @coeuslee tonight,  boy o boy he’s an absolute wizard on the BBQ!🍷

F9E43C93-A459-49D9-90C9-AD3332420443.jpeg

Now listen you lot, I know some of you are in WA so your behind us (not behind the times mind you... I'd never ever say that about Sandgropers) but you also have an appreciation of a good sunset.

You lucky buggers can sit on the beach and watch the sun go down whereas I sit on the beach and wait for it to come up and 9.7 times out of 10 I fall asleep waiting for it to do it's riding thing and I'm fast asleep.

So with that in mind, I thought of a cunning plan. I'll wait for the sun to set and cast it's ray's into a beer of my selection.

I selected the beer yonks ago and then realised I needed a slab or more of the stuff as peering towards the horizon waiting for a West coast sunset that's oddly enough not always here on the East coast... Means waiting, which means more than one drink

Well I nailed it yesterday and it's taken me till now to remember how to post on a bloody ph as it just takes to long to send it to the PC... Yada yada.

Now if I've got this right you should be seeing an absolutely gorgeous IPA.

A New England Hazy to be precise and even better, it's a New England Hazy done in New Zealand.

Just look upon the cloudyness and whimper in expectation... Near 8% of holy hoppy goodness 🥰

IMG_20190822_170010861_HDR.thumb.jpg.d2084263ac23d3bc8932f154f763493c.jpg

Ridiculous colour isn't it, superb really.

Misty Miyago Hazy IPA.

*Addendum.

I slunk back and bought the rest of these this afternoon. Yes, I'm not proud to have deprived other people here but...

Oh yes, they're all mine!!!

(Isn't the colour gorgeous!)

IMG_20190822_170150059_HDR.thumb.jpg.18bc92de2755e3a88b0bb4c187d6e684.jpg

3 minutes ago, Luc said:

Now listen you lot, I know some of you are in WA so your behind us (not behind the times mind you... I'd never ever say that about Sandgropers) but you also have an appreciation of a good sunset.

You lucky buggers can sit on the beach and watch the sun go down whereas I sit on the beach and wait for it to come up and 9.7 times out of 10 I fall asleep waiting for it to do it's riding thing and I'm fast asleep.

So with that in mind, I thought of a cunning plan. I'll wait for the sun to set and cast it's ray's into a beer of my selection.

I selected the beer yonks ago and then realised I needed a slab or more of the stuff as peering towards the horizon waiting for a West coast sunset that's oddly enough not always here on the East coast... Means waiting, which means more than one drink

Well I nailed it yesterday and it's taken me till now to remember how to post on a bloody ph as it just takes to long to send it to the PC... Yada yada.

A New England Hazy to be precise and even better, it's a New England Hazy done in New Zealand.

Just look upon the cloudyness and whimper in expectation... Near 8% of holy hoppy goodness 🥰

Misty Miyago Hazy IPA.

*Addendum.

I slunk back and bought the rest of these this afternoon. Yes, I'm not proud to have deprived other people here but...

You is da man @Luc....

@Mendes  can you believe that colour! I'm on the Pepperjack now  as 8% beers are a beast your in control to start with but then they sit back and watch you embarrass yourself.

Much safer with a 14% Cab Sav...lol, go figure.

1 minute ago, Luc said:

@Mendes  can you believe that colour! I'm on the Pepperjack now  as 8% beers are a beast your in control to start with but then they sit back and watch you embarrass yourself.

It’s the bubbles. They do some wicked things to the brain. 

14 minutes ago, Luc said:

I’m hearing you Lee....great looking beer...btw

A lot of stuff tonite at mate's pop up pizza nite...And still going strong, done a few bottles already...and looking forward to finish the 1800....20190823_220913.jpeg20190823_220955.jpeg20190823_221028.jpeg20190823_221028.jpeg20190823_221005.jpeg

7 minutes ago, dwbasement said:

And this is gone too...20190823_220944.jpeg

Giddyup Dennis....

1 hour ago, Mendes said:

Home made burgers and a splash of red to close down the work week.....oh, and some football on tv...go Pies.

7B1C2C20-30E1-4C75-A479-0A95F1D21350.jpeg

A couple of hours down the track and this cote de beaune is humming, highly recommended......so complex:thumb:

2 hours ago, Luc said:

Misty Miyago Hazy IPA.

*Addendum.

Fantastic pics!

2 hours ago, dwbasement said:

And this is gone too...20190823_220944.jpeg

Bruny Island Stout is very nice. You should try the Oxymoron next time. 

On 20/08/2019 at 7:11 PM, Mendes said:

Couple of crackers here, a lot of wine for the money......highly recommended ..... hoping there is more of the 15 Mourvedre around the place.....

BB3BD0B3-14DF-41FA-9212-98841CB7EE50.jpeg

One day, I have to try Coates wines.

Yes it is a very nice stout, will try Oxymoron next for sure.

Bruny Island Stout is very nice. You should try the Oxymoron next time.