andythiing

currently drinking

I have failed in my self imposed challenge Mrs thiing has cinfiscated the stonemasons! I will have to go to bed only slighty pissed!

i have failed in my self imposed challenge mrs thiing has cinfiscated the stonemasons! I will have to go to bed only slighty pissed!

an outrage!!!

I have failed in my self imposed challenge Mrs thiing has cinfiscated the stonemasons! I will have to go to bed only slighty pissed!

Maybe she still wants you to have a little control over your faculties! ;)

just finished a six pack of these. Had never had a coopers before coming to this forum. tried the green ones last weekend and was impressed and just as happy tonight.

Coopers_Stout_Large.jpg

now just enjoying a glass of whiskey. the father in law got me hooked on this one a few years back. very good quality blend at a reasonable price :D

SUNTORY_HIBIKI_aged_17_years_old_Japanese_Whisky_700_ml.jpg

went TO A FRIENDS AND HE GAVE ME A GUINESS - SO ON THE WAY HOME HAD TO BUY ANOTHER 1.5LITRE STONEMASONS 2005 @ $16 - GREA DRINKINKING

just finished a six pack of these. Had never had a coopers before coming to this forum. tried the green ones last weekend and was impressed and just as happy tonight.

Coopers_Stout_Large.jpg

In that case, try the red ones. If you like the green ones, you'll love the red.

Tonight is Little Creatures Bright night for me.

Little_Creatures_Bright_L.jpg

I note with pride that a large percentage of beverages being consumed and touted are South Australian brewed or fermented.

Drinking now:D

5.jpg

nice choice HG - despite me owning an XP I have to admit you have good tatse!

FCAB-BLUE-03-750ML.gif

Just got the pre-release 2006 vintage yesterday and drinking now ... oh sweet mary .. whilst listening to some of Bach' Cantata's ... i could have a heart attack now and die on this very seat i am sitting on and be very happy. :) .. How freakin morbid i hear you say ... yes perhaps .. but life is like that ... lol .. maybe i have had too much to drink??

Perth ed - that looks the goods - must try it

Got the old cheap tellw tail Shiraz - 2007 @ $8 cant go wrong for a quaff

Also bought a 2005 Jacobs Creek RESERVE Cab Sav for $13 - now thats a bargain - saving that for mid week when I have 3 days holiday - woo hoo

Tonight's wines (in front of a good listening session with the 'Logans)

[ATTACH]7089[/ATTACH]

........and next week's........(maybe) - It pains me to buy non-Australian, but this is one of my favourites from the good 'ol USA.

[ATTACH]7090[/ATTACH]

Edited by amey01