TJD

Games with the best sound design / soundtracks

5 hours ago, Dylan86.exe said:

I need to give Outlast another go. My brother keeps telling me to play it. I couldn't get into it the first time coz the graphics kinda sucked. But i'll give it another go. Apparently the new one is good too.

It's great, give it another go 

Guest Muon N'

Looking at this thread, and thinking I wish Guru was still here.

Some of these games look to have pretty cool graphics too. Sorry off topic of sound :$

8 minutes ago, Muon N' said:

Looking at this thread, and thinking I wish Guru was still here.

Some of these games look to have pretty cool graphics too. Sorry off topic of sound :$

Guru has left? How sad. Perhaps there were insufficient aged whisky posts to keep him interested

8 minutes ago, Super Mustud said:

Guru has left? How sad. Perhaps there were insufficient aged whisky posts to keep him interested

At least with your return...................abeit probably temporary........and with my unbanning.............traffic may improve!

1 minute ago, LogicprObe said:

At least with your return...................abeit probably temporary........and with my unbanning.............traffic may improve!

You were banned? He he… a badge of honour. Well, most probably. I shudder to contemplate the awful things you may have posted. Truly, my sensitivities would have been assaulted.

5 minutes ago, Super Mustud said:

You were banned? He he… a badge of honour. Well, most probably. I shudder to contemplate the awful things you may have posted. Truly, my sensitivities would have been assaulted.

I know.

I'm discussed with myself and I'm discussed with you!

Everyone's forgetting Shadow of the Colossus and Kingdom Hearts's opening theme songs ;-;

Moreover, Mice are a crucial part of any gaming set-up, but I've never really known what makes a mouse good. When I bought my first actual gaming mouse it was the Razer Mamba and I mainly bought it because I liked the lights. It was cool, but after a while I realized the sensor wasn't very good and a lot of people were having the same issue.

Now that I'm looking for a new mouse gaming under under $50, I'm curious to know how everyone picks what mouse is right for them and what is important when making that decision.

I know there's a variety of factors that can affect someones' decision to buy a specific mouse, (i.e. shape/weight/RGB/sensor) but what do you guys feel is the most important and why?

Edited by JohanAlex

I'm a big fan of the sound design in Overwatch - each ability and movement has a distinct sound, and with good headphones you can easily hear what's going on beyond what's immediately visible. It's not the loveliest of soundtracks, but I really respect the work that went into the sound design for the gameplay itself.

I’ve found the most recent Metal Gear Solid games (4&5) had amazing sound, just enveloping you in the experience.

Second for Overwatch too, a lot of attention to detail.

Another one is Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice

Lastly, the God of War games always carry themselves well with the sound production.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.