blandest

FS: JBL P36AW Outdoor Speakers

Item:  1 x pair of JBL P36AW Outdoor speakers
Price: $250 or $300 including shipping
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

Bought these a few years back for $699 plus shipping and used them occasionally for about a year in Perth before moving to Melbourne. They've been sitting in the box in my shed since then so time to move them on.

Amazing sound and pretty much the best outdoor speakers you can buy. Based on JBL Studio Monitors. Condition is actually amazing. They look practically brand new!

Comes as is in the box and can easily ship if need be. Box is dusty from the shed but speakers are in amazingly beautiful shape and ready for a new home.

Specs are in picture below:

IMG_4340.JPG

Pictures:

IMG_4331.JPG

IMG_4332.JPG

IMG_4333.JPG

IMG_4334.JPG

IMG_4335.JPG

IMG_4336.JPG

IMG_4337.JPG

IMG_4338.JPG

IMG_4339.JPG

Edited by blandest

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jono72
      Item: JBL Ti10K in beech colour
      Price Range: $2000-$3000
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: Like These 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By mfroes
      Hi guys, trying to find a new front tower speakers for my home theatre system and seem to have found a JBL "S 311 II".
      but cant seem to find any information about them.
      The only thing is that it seems to have is "250 - 400Watts" on the sticker.
      size is the 1200h X 200w X 410D
      Would anyone have any information about them?
      Would anyone know how they compare to the Axis LS-38/LS-88?
      Would it be better a Yamaha NS-F51 or a DALI or JAMO ? Will be using mainly for movies and some light music listening.
      Thanks
    • By 5L15
      Item:   JBL L26 speakers 
      Price:   150
      Item Condition:   Used
      Reason for selling:  NLR, paying bills
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:  Still working well, they were semi retired after my move (1.5 years ago) but now I think it best just to find them a new home.
      I have had them for 2+ years now ( I thought it was 1 year, time flies!) I wanted to keep them longer but life throws curve balls at you constantly and I’m starting to pay attention to the big picture and slowly adjusting myself (under duress).
      Happy to demonstrate.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By 5L15
      Item: JBL L26 speakers
      Price: 250
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: A bit too big for my room (most definitely too big) 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash,
      Extra Info: I have had these for over a year now, love the orange grille on them that screams 70’s.
      Sadly after our move I can’t really use these as they are too wide for my place and as they are not being used I feel it’s a waste, so with much sadness here they stand warts and all.
      Now the foams have been glued to the front of the woofers (previous owner) and they are sitting on mini stands.
      Also they could do with a sand and oil but I’ll leave that to the new owner as some people want to use their specific oil that they trust.

I will donate if they sell here!

• By kai41314
      Item: JBL Studio 570 Floorstanding Loudspeakers

Price: $600 (RRP$2200)

Item Condition: Excellent

Reason for selling: No space

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash

Extra Info:

The Studio 570 features a 1-inch (25-millimetre) tweeter mounted on a glass-filled Bi-Radial® horn – the technology used in JBL concert sound systems – to deliver concisely, sustained high frequencies. A pair of 5-1/4-inch (130-millimetre) PolyPlas™ cones with Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG) magnet assemblies handle low frequencies.

Photos: