Sign in to follow this  
atsq

FS: Emotiva XMC-1 Gen 2 Home Theatre AV Pre/Pro  (HT receiver but with no amps)

Item:  Emotiva XMC-1 Gen 2 Home Theatre AV PREAMP/PROCESSOR (HT receiver but with no amps)
Item condition description: BRAND NEW SEALED BOX
Price and price conditions: $2995   Usual Price: $3999 http://www.lifestylestore.com.au/emotiva-xmc-1-generation-2-7-2-a-v-preamplifier-processor.html
Reason for selling: In between jobs. Need money for house repayments. 
Payment Methods: Paypal (add 3%), Cash - Pickup, Bank Transfer. 
Extra info: I have not opened it since I bought this direct from Emotiva. Between the time I bought it up to the time it arrived, I had an enforced change in jobs and I am tight on funds. 

Make no mistake, this is my dream AV PREAMP/PROCESSOR with an unequaled dirac le auto tune optimizer for it's price range and I will buy this again once I am not so tight financially. 

Keep in mind this unit is without any amplification (which will usually aid in sound quality) and will require you to have a power amp to pair it with. 

If you want I can also upload a picture of the shipping box. It's still sealed inside. 

xmc1_front_0.png

Edited by atsq

Probably best to rename the ad then. It's a processor, not a receiver. GLWTS. Looks beautiful.

Probably best to rename the ad then. It's a processor, not a receiver. GLWTS. Looks beautiful.

What's the difference?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

GLWTS. At this price there is nothing even close IMO. As long as you don't need Atmos etc immediately.  

Whoever buys this, I'd highly recommend buying the USD99 Dirac upgrade which gives you full control over the target curves.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By usercam
      Item: Emotiva A-150 amplifier
      Price: $350
      Item Condition: like new
      Reason for selling: upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, bank transfer
      Extra Info: Emotiva A-150 power amp, like new condition only 6 months old, no marks, scratches or blemishes at all.
      Class A-B 75wpc into 8 ohms / 150wpc into 4 ohms. a great budget amp for hard to drive bookshelf speakers such as the Uni-fi UB5
      Comes with original box, power cable and manual and original purchase receipt.
      Can post Australia wide at buyers expense just pm me your post code for a quote 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By mazman1503559902
      Item: Emotiva xpa 5, oppo bdp93, yamaha rx-v1077, ep4000.
      Price: $800
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Moving
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Selling an excellent condition xpa 5, always in the rack and can be viewed and listened to working, no box. $800 * SOLD*

oppo bdp93au blu ray player. Not modded in excellent condition. No box, $500.

yamaha rx-v1077 amp, another excellent amp for the price, comes with box. $700.

europower amps, ep4000, i have 2x of these running my 18" subs, awesome power! Excellent condition, no box. $500 for the both!

everything can be viewed and listened to at the moment, everything working and in excellent condition.

• By rawcraftwood
      Item: SHERBOURN PA 2-250 POWER AMPLIFIER 
      Price: $750
      Item Condition: VERY GOOD 8/10
      Reason for selling: NO LONGER REQUIRED - TOO MUCH GEAR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, DEPOSIT
      Extra Info:

Up for sale is my Sherbourn PA 2-250 power amplifier.
      For those who don't know, this was the predecessor of the very popular Emotiva XPA-2.
      2 x 250w @8 ohms, 2 x 500w @4 ohms
      XLR and balanced inputs
      Trigger inputs and outputs
      Huge torodial power supply
      Weighs in at 22kg

I was using this amplifier with a set of magnepan mg12's I recently rebuilt the frames and crossovers for.
      I was previously using a Harmon Kardon citation 12 for the Maggies with no compliants, but after the recent
      modifications , the Maggies dug that much deeper into the bass region that the HK was having a hard time,
      and got quite a bit warmer than it normally did when a bit of Dire Straits was played......

I found the Sherbourn had a very similar sonic signature to my lovely old HK, but boy could it dig lower without even a hint of breaking a sweat.
      So much so were the new crossovers, frames and amp working together that well that the lower register was at the point of being detrimental.
      I made the Maggies into a three way system, put the HK back into the system to cover the mid and top end, and run 2 x 12" sealed subs for the bottom end.
      And with that, the Sherbourn went back into the box.

Would make a great home theatre front channel amplifier, stereo amplifier, or another Maggie owner wanting 500w x 2 @ 4ohms without breaking the budget ( or marriage ).

Prefer local pick up as the weight is above some freight carriers limits, and once they know it's second hand audio gear, they won't cover for damage......
      been there and done it a few times in the past.......unless you're wanting to pay hundreds of dollars extra ( TNT won't cover for loss ??? only damage )

My username on ebay is also rawcraftwood, so you can look on there for an indication of my feedback. I'm not a trader or seller of audio gear, I'm just like the rest of us,
      bitten by that darn upgradeitus bug......continually looking for that audio Nirvana.
      Fleabay is no longer what it used to be 5 years ago, too many crazy people......so I don't sell on there anymore. 

I have a few other amplifiers to list over the coming weeks....same thing, am happy with the current setup/s and no need to change anymore.
      I can put the funds to other projects.

• By zakblue
      Item: Emotiva XDA-1 DAC/Digital Preamp
      Price: $340
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:

Have box for this happy to ship Australia wide at buyers expense.
      Very handy as a standalone dac to poweramp/active speakers as it has adjustable volume control.
      I included a sample shot from the net of the rear panel to show inputs/outputs.

• By Jasperthecat
      Item: DENON AVR 2807 Black
      Price: $450 negotiable
      Item Condition: Excellent condition, purchased new, boxed.
      Reason for selling: upgrading
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Purchased locally and looked after meticulously, no dents or scratches