Sign in to follow this  
Kazz

WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: (Withdrawn) FS:Oppo BDP-103D AU Region Free Blu-ray Player

Item: Oppo BDP-103D AU Region Free Blu-ray Player
Price: $650 $600 + shipping if needed
Item Condition: 9/10 Only because it's not new
Reason for selling: Upgraditis (again)
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal welcome if shipped
Extra Info: This is the Darbee version of the Oppo 103, a great player in excellent condition, with region free mod installed by the then Australian Oppo distributor Merlin Audio.

Included is the original packaging, manual,remote which has hardly been used as I use a Harmony remote, the wifi dongle and usb cable and I've thrown in a HDMI cable.

Pictures:

259C05DE-2AAD-462B-96DC-23EC4C7091D5_zps

5885D9F5-0363-45C8-ABB0-CB1E7B4506BB_zps

5BF3CAFC-40E6-4E63-AD91-9B88073FC319_zps

B02C82C3-18AD-4264-AFCF-BECEA44D20F7_zps

Edited by Kazz

On 12/20/2016 at 1:03 AM, obitankenobi said:

What are you upgrading to? New 4K player?

Yes I've bought the Oppo UDP-203 4K player.

I forgot to add to the player description above that there is also the ability, with the 103/D to rip SACD's due to its mediatek chip.

I haven't done this myself but it is possible.

Still available, price drop to $600 + shipping.

Am withdrawing this from sale and putting it back into my system.

This item has been withdrawn from sale or relisted.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cafad
      I've been putting off going "further digital" for many years now since I quite like the act of spinning silver discs.  However, as I said in the title since hard drive space is now so cheap I decided to give it a try so I bought a little 4 Terabite usb hard drive and started ripping.  I have little to no interest in streaming services like Tidal or Spotify so I was really only interested in ripping the wav files from the cds and storing them on my little yellow hard drive.

I must admit I was a bit surprised to find out just how much space I had left once I was done with my 4 nights and 3 days of near-constant ripping.  I have about 450 cds (not a big collection I know) and I found that I could fit them all on to the 4 terabite hard drive with more than 3.5 Terabites worth of space left over.   Ah technology, how you've improved.

So all of these,

Plus another 90 or so that were still sitting in the 'to be ripped' pile at the time of picture taking, fit on the little yellow block of plastic in the first pic.  And a whole lot more besides.
      Nice!  Efficient!  Lazy! 

I like all of these things.

Actually I wasn't completely honest above, a big part of the reason I started this line of action was my owning of an Oppo 205, which is more than happy reading any usb sticks and hard drives plugged into it.  So now I can just plug my little yellow hard drive in to the Oppo and leave it there.  Quick, easy (and more importantly lazy) access to all my albums without moving from the comfort of my chair.  I should have known this hobby would get worse for me with time. 

Oh well, it was bound to happen eventually.

Here's to getting fatter quicker while listening to music.
    • By Cono28
      Price: $$450 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Maribyrnong 3032 State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal Banksfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information: comes with Remote, manual and wifi dongle but no box , so prefer local sale.
      https://www.pacifichifi.com.au/products/oppo-bdp-103-darbee-edition-blu-ray-player-0

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By peppy
      Item: Oppo HA-1
      Price Range: IN LINE with previous sales here
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Based in Sydney, but happy to cover postage if need be.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By xPLAYRZx
      Price: $649 Item Condition: Excellent (as new) Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Traralgon State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, Bank Deposit (Osko available) Reason for selling: NLR Further information: This player is in excellent condition and presents as new.  Includes original box, remote control, power cable and manual.  Purchased new by me a few years ago, this unit has seen very little use (maybe half a dozen movies).  Selling as I have no need for such a premium player on a secondary display.  Will include free shipping (within reason) for SN members.  

Full specifications can be found on Panasonic website here -

https://www.panasonic.com/au/support/product-archives/home-entertainment/blu-ray-dvd-players/dmp-ub900gnk.specs.html

Photos:

• By overjp
      Price: $2500 Item Condition: excellent, with all the original accessories & packaging. Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: not being properly utilised. Further information: fitted with multi-region blu-ray mod. would prefer local sale but could ship at buyer's risk and expense.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.