FS: Origin Live Calypso TT with Conqueror arm (Perth)

SOLD
SOLD

Item: Origin Live Calypso TT with Conqueror arm
Price: $2,200 $1,800
Item Condition: Good condition with original packaging and manual
Reason for selling: Want a change
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info:

Second owner, purchased from an SNA member in March last year who had originally purchased this from Decibel Hifi. It is a MkII set-up, with the high end Conqueror tonearm and upgraded power supply. Since purchasing I have had the table serviced and arm rewired by the Turntable Doctor which was around $800.

Note - this will need a new belt if the new owner is picky. I've repaired it with a rubber patch and it works fine for me. Also it will possibly require oil for the spindle/bearing if disassembled for transport.

Comes with all original packaging (including wooden arm crate), manuals and tools. Would prefer local pick-up but can consider shipping at purchaser's cost.  

I also have a perspex cover that I had custom made to suit this TT which cost around $150. I can include this in the sale at asking price.

The 2M black cartridge is not included in the sale.

Pictures: (apologies for the crap iPhone photos - taken in two separate setups in my room over the past few months)

Untitled.jpeg

IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_5422.jpg

IMG_5423.jpg

IMG_5424.jpg

Edited by caminperth
  • Like 1

Happy to put it on hold for a deposit if you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evening brother unfortunately i dont have cash spare for any hifi at the moment but if it is still available in January then we will have a deal?thanks for the offer

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Caminperth, hello from NZ.  Would you be interested in flogging the arm alone?   If so would $500 be ok?  I have a TT that I have put about 100 hours of into so just could not part with it.  I could then see if Origin Live in UK could upgrade the arm to Mk3.

Cheers, Andrei

On 11/03/2017 at 3:18 PM, SL1200 said:

Caminperth, hello from NZ.  Would you be interested in flogging the arm alone?   If so would $500 be ok?  I have a TT that I have put about 100 hours of into so just could not part with it.  I could then see if Origin Live in UK could upgrade the arm to Mk3.

Cheers, Andrei

Hi Andrei,

Sorry - missed your message above. It's been sold as a unit.

Cheers,

Cam