Sign in to follow this  
Bruno28

FS: Sony VPL-FHZ55 1080p 4000 lumen Laser Projector 20000hr life

Item: Sony VPL-FHZ55 laser projector

Price: $3400

Item Condition: Perfect working order.

Reason for selling: Change in creating a home theater room.

Payment Method: Bank Transfer, cash on pickup, PayPal (+fees)

Extra Info:

For sale is a Sony VPL-FHZ55 projector capable of 1080p natively at 4000lm of brightness. This is an amazing projector which can do screen over 130 inch easily.
- Native display of 1920 by 1200 pixels.
- Current lens has zoom feature with throw ration between 1.39:1 to 2.23:1
Has lens shift for horizontal and vertical so that your image is adjusted precisely to the screen you use.

- Capable of screen sized from 40inch to 600 inch.
- Contrast ratio of 8000:1

Currently has 218 hours of use on the clock. So it's really like new. Only 1% of the laser life used.

This retails for $8000ausd.
So grab yourself a great saving on a device that hardly has been used.
Perfect for home theater.

Included is:
Sony VPL-FHZ55
Remote control
Power Cable
Cieling attachments
Pickup at Sydney Northern Beaches 2

ee76128b3840aa5ce7b28745e2e3dbfb.jpg

b8ef79b905a63a7f47ac01d5a01f5d19.jpg

1191c9e833bf988d7a5f9bd5008df3fc.jpg

97a15189fe73e456df75aa7ca3ef6d00.jpg

Edited by Bruno28

Price drop $3200

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

$3150 now :) only 218 hr used out of the 20000hr laser.

On 12/6/2016 at 3:11 PM, Bruno28 said:

Item: Sony VPL-FHZ55 laser projector

Price: $3400

Item Condition: Perfect working order.

Reason for selling: Change in creating a home theater room.

Payment Method: Bank Transfer, cash on pickup, PayPal (+fees)

Extra Info:

For sale is a Sony VPL-FHZ55 projector capable of 1080p natively at 4000lm of brightness. This is an amazing projector which can do screen over 130 inch easily.
- Native display of 1920 by 1200 pixels.
- Current lens has zoom feature with throw ration between 1.39:1 to 2.23:1
Has lens shift for horizontal and vertical so that your image is adjusted precisely to the screen you use.

- Capable of screen sized from 40inch to 600 inch.
- Contrast ratio of 8000:1

Currently has 218 hours of use on the clock. So it's really like new. Only 1% of the laser life used.

This retails for $8000ausd.
So grab yourself a great saving on a device that hardly has been used.
Perfect for home theater.

Included is:
Sony VPL-FHZ55
Remote control
Power Cable
Cieling attachments
Pickup at Sydney Northern Beaches 2

ee76128b3840aa5ce7b28745e2e3dbfb.jpg

b8ef79b905a63a7f47ac01d5a01f5d19.jpg

1191c9e833bf988d7a5f9bd5008df3fc.jpg

97a15189fe73e456df75aa7ca3ef6d00.jpg

That level of brightness is only attainable when connected to a computer though - correct?

That level of brightness is only attainable when connected to a computer though - correct?

I was not aware of that. Nothing is stated on the manual from Sony. I used only HDMI and the thing is very bright. There are modes of brightness to choose. And with a fully dark room I use the economy mode which is 3000lm because 4000lm is too bright on the eyes. I can get a 130inch screen in my room with the blinds closed even though there is quite a bit of light leaking in. (See last 2 photo).

Compared to my 800lm the 4000lm is very bright and I'm only projecting into a wall and not a proper reflective screen.

Also when using 3000lm the laser lasts longer than the 20000hr 20161006_221327.jpg

20161003_164754.jpg20161003_163425.jpg

the manual states that Gamma Mode (under expert setting) and 'Presentation' (under Picture Mode) are only available when connected to a computer. I am led to believe from reviews, that these are the options required to get an output of the advertised maximum. 

As you point out, regardless it's a bright picture and a lovely unit. Just worth people knowing that particular nuance. 

Price drop $3100

This week only price drop $2500. I need the money to buy something this week. Take advantage and save $700.