Sold: Q Acoustics Concept 40 Floorstanders

Item: Q Acoustic Concept 40 Floorstanding Speakers (Gloss Black)
Price: 
Item Condition: Used (Immaculate)
Reason for selling: Buying a new Guitar
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Absolute bargain for anyone who is looking for an audiophile grade speaker at a bargain price RRP is 1899 and current street price has these at $1600!! so great opportunity to save $$$ of new. 

These are in immaculate condition no dents, dings, or scratches on the high gloss cabinets (still has plastic film on logos)the fussiest buyer. Pick-up from Keysborough don't have the original boxes so shipping will be difficult but happy to work with interstate buyers. W_logo_for_signature.jpgThese have been lauded by the press a quick google will result in a numerous best buy awards and positive user reviews.

What HIFI awarded this speaker 5 stars and their best buy of 2015, a quick google will result in a numerous positive reviews awards and user recommendations.

They have a very smooth and non fatiguing sound, superbly balanced with excellent imaging and play loud and clean. I am driving them through an Anthem MRX 510 (Bi Amped and appear very easy to drive. They are also fairly tolerant of placement and the glass plinth design ads to the stability of this slim speaker.

The concepts were designed to showcase Q Acoustics cutting edge design and there is some serious engineering in these beauties including a proprietary  box in box design and  suspended tweeter. Fit and finish is 1st class and they look way more expensive then they are. 

_DSF2154.JPG_DSF2159.JPG_DSF2160.JPG_DSF2163.JPG_DSF2168.JPG_DSF2170.JPG_DSF2173.JPG

Edited by mpearce38
Sold

20 minutes ago, steveinmelb said:

@mpearce38

Hi,

Can I Come check these out tomorrow (Sunday) morning, about 12 maybe? I'm just in Caulfield.

Can I check they are 972 tall?

Also, do the wings at the bottom have to be out. I'm planning on putting them in corners in recesses either side of a TV.

I'd be paying COD if I want them.

Thanks mate,

Steve

Hi Steve,

will reply via PM