Sign in to follow this  
Suopermanni

FS: Audio GD C2 19th Anniversary Edition

Item: Audio GD C-2 19th Anniversary Edition
Price: $450 $400
Item Condition: OKAY. Under 6 months old. Have original box.
Reason for selling: Changing it up to a Lake People RS HPA02.
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Paypal, Bank Deposit. 
Extra Info:

Bought direct from Audio GD this year! It comes with a remote and a bag of screws and things I don't know what to do with. Also, I will throw in some 1.5m ETI RCAs I have.

Edited by Suopermanni

Got photos?

Here are some photos. I will take some more in a moment. Just noticed significant scratches on the volume knob. Will downgrade Condition to OKAY. 

Price is now $420. I did pay $817 to have it shipped here via DHL.

IMAG0492.jpg

IMAG0493.jpg

IMAG0497.jpg

IMAG0499.jpg

Here are some more, including the offensive volume knob.

IMAG0500.jpg

IMAG0501.jpg

IMAG0502.jpg

In case a potential buyer is concerned re: the volume knob, audio-gd will supply a brand-new one quite cheaply.

Reducing Price to $400!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jchoi
      Item Condition: Used (Near Brand New) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Epping State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Need funds Further information:
      Near new Topping DX7 Pro DAC Amp in Black. Purchased in March 2020, working in perfect condition with all accessories.
      See http://www.tpdz.net/productinfo/398244.html for official specs and information

Photos:

• By Gregory13
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Roselands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Looking for funds to upgrade Further information: Purchased 1 year ago from Addicted to Audio. 1st and only owner. Best way to describe the condition is I can pack it back up in the original box and and sell it as brand new, it's that perfect. The photos can be deceiving but it's just the dust that makes it appear as dirty or with marks. It has been paired with a Schiit Yggdrasil Amplifier. At this price point, I am yet to find a better headphone amplifier, and believe me, I've tried lots of them. It comes with all the original paperwork, the original box and the original power cable which is still brand new (I used another power cable). This is an incredible headphone amplifier and I can assure you, you will not be disappointed, not to mention that this amp is very rarely listed privately and for a good price. I am open to reasonable offers but please, no low balls. If any more information is required please send me a message, I usually respond very quickly. Thank you. 

Photos:
    • By Rheme
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mascot State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: Moving out Further information:
      Buyer pay shipping (not worth it)

Quick sale, moving out in a week 

Will even include 2x 9v batteries for pickup 

Photos:

• By ikwong
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Need funds for first home Further information:

The Rotel RB-1582 MKII amp (RRP $2799) is in perfect working condition and is pristine in appearance.  The unit was purchased from a local dealer in late 2018. My job roles changed since the purchase and I barely have time with my gears since.
      The unit is extremely well taken care of and was covered with cloth while not in use (I tend to be away from home for weeks!).
      The amp is barely used for 120 hrs in total. So, make sure you allow more burn-in time.
      I have all the original boxes, manuals etc.

Note: Priority will be given to the buyer of both the Rotel RB-1582 MKII amp AND Rotel RC-1572 preamp (see another ad). Further discounts will be given if buyer purchases both units.

Details:

Rotel’s largest stereo amplifier at 200 watts per channel provides the massive current to drive the very largest hi-fi systems effortlessly. And like its smaller brother, the RB-1582 MKII has been designed to excel at resolving the subtle details in music as well as supplying the brawn required for extremely dynamic passages. It is able to achieve this difficult dual requirement because of the meticulous attention paid to circuit design and parts selection.

The RB-1582 MKII ‘s high-end performance begins with an extremely large toroidal transformer combined with a total of 60,000uF storage capacity in special “slit foil” capacitors to provide completely stable power to the output stage. Slit foil capacitors have the ability to charge and discharge extremely quickly, thereby ensuring signal fidelity during orchestral crescendos or repetitive kick-drum impacts, for example. Both left and right channel construction are laid out in a mono block design (after the toroidal transformer) and all grounding is terminated in a star pattern on a copper grounding plate to ensure low signal to noise. The output stage is a discrete design that consists of 10 high current bipolar transistors per channel. Input options consist of both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connectors.

The RB-1582 stereo power amplifier is yet another outstanding example of Rotel’s Balanced Design Concept and will form the heart of a very impressive stereo or home theater system for years to come.

Specifications:

Power Configurations: 2 x 200 watts (20Hz-20kHz, <0.03%, 8 Ohms)
      Watts/Channel: 200 watts, all channels driven, 8 ohm load, 20-20kHz
      THD (20-20,000Hz) 8 Ohms, all channels driven: < 0.03%
      IM Distortion: < 0.03%
      Damping Factor (8 Ohms): 1000
      Input Sensitivity / Impedance: 1.5V / 32kOhms
      Frequency Response (+/-1dB): 15-100kHz (+/-1dB)
      S/N Ratio (IHF A): 116dB
      Power Consumption: 550 watts
      Dimensions (W x H x D): 431 x 140 x 406 mm
      Front Panel Height: 3U (5.25”)
      Shipping Weight: 18.5 Kg
      Finish: Silver

Photos:

• By sunbird
      Item: Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 Amplifier
      Price Range: reasonable market value - more info below
      Item Condition: Demo or used
      Extra Info: Got the little brother (TDAI-2170) and looking to give this one a shot to try the more flexible EQ and for some extra grunt and the handy web-interface.

Price depends on age, condition, remaining warranty,  optional modules and packaging/accessories included. Ideally somewhere between 5k and 7.5k, but shoot me a PM if you got one for sale regardless, happy to consider all (or haggle 😀).