Sign in to follow this  
Suopermanni

FS: Audio GD C2 19th Anniversary Edition

Item: Audio GD C-2 19th Anniversary Edition
Price: $450 $400
Item Condition: OKAY. Under 6 months old. Have original box.
Reason for selling: Changing it up to a Lake People RS HPA02.
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Paypal, Bank Deposit. 
Extra Info:

Bought direct from Audio GD this year! It comes with a remote and a bag of screws and things I don't know what to do with. Also, I will throw in some 1.5m ETI RCAs I have.

Edited by Suopermanni

Here are some photos. I will take some more in a moment. Just noticed significant scratches on the volume knob. Will downgrade Condition to OKAY. 

Price is now $420. I did pay $817 to have it shipped here via DHL.

IMAG0492.jpg

IMAG0493.jpg

IMAG0497.jpg

IMAG0499.jpg

In case a potential buyer is concerned re: the volume knob, audio-gd will supply a brand-new one quite cheaply.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Siriosys
      Item: Quad 909 Amp and matching Quad 99 PreAmp
      Price: I'm open to reasonable offers around NZ$2.5k for both units.      
      Item Condition:  Excellent Condition including, original boxes, cables, manuals, and remote for the Pre.
      Reason for selling:  Audioenz member from a long way back, when I had the time and space to really enjoy my Hifi.    However, I'm regrettably needing to downsize and also now don't have the time I once did to enjoy good listening sessions.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer.   Can be shipped, but given the total weight and size, it would need to be at buyers expense.
      Extra Info:  Included is the Quad-link cables, 2 power leads, remote, manuals (see photos)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By CamSemp
      Item: Creek Audio Systems CAS4040 Stereo Amp
      Price: $180
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Great little amp. As you can see from the photos, it is in good condition with some minor marks expected for its age. I used it in a little office system and it never let me down.

Would prefer pickup, but will post as well. I can meet at Battery Point in Hobart too if this is easier.

Photos: 

• By mazman1503559902
      Item: Emotiva xpa 5, oppo bdp93, yamaha rx-v1077, ep4000.
      Price: $800
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Moving
      Extra Info:

Selling an excellent condition xpa 5, always in the rack and can be viewed and listened to working, no box. $800 * SOLD*

oppo bdp93au blu ray player. Not modded in excellent condition. No box, $500.

yamaha rx-v1077 amp, another excellent amp for the price, comes with box. $700.

europower amps, ep4000, i have 2x of these running my 18" subs, awesome power! Excellent condition, no box. $500 for the both!

everything can be viewed and listened to at the moment, everything working and in excellent condition.

• By Jesper64
      Item:  Roksan Caspian M2 Integrated Amplifier Silver
      Price: $1700 also interested in a decent subwoofer trade.
      Item Condition: Excellent condition used.
      Reason for selling: No longer required.
      Extra Info: Excellent condition Roksan Caspian M2 amp.  It's barely been used as I've been living interstate and sitting at my parents place in Perth.  Comes with the remote which hasn't even had the screen protector plastic peeled off.

Photos:

Would pair nicely with the Audiolab DAC I have for sale:

• By olegau
      Item: Luxman L-509U Integrated Amplifier
      Price: 5800
      Item Condition: as new
      Reason for selling: need money  
      Extra Info:
      I am one only owner. Bought new for over $8000 in 2012
      The amp has never been repaired, works very well. No issues, can give a week warranty.
      The unit has never been loud more then 9am because I live in a flat and I like my neighbors.
      Winner of SoundStage's Reviewer's Choice Award (February 2009)
       "The L-509u was one dead-quiet integrated amp with an ultra-low noise floor, resulting in the blackest of backgrounds from which the music would emerge in solid, focused, three-dimensional images. Additionally, the L-509u was tonally neutral, and did not favor one end of the frequency spectrum over another; instead its sonic signature was geared toward delivering the least-colored, most musically natural performance, regardless of the type of music." "What impressed me most, however, was the L-509u’s control of the bass." "Subterranean? Without a doubt." Click here to be redirected to the SoundStage review. The L-509u features the new high quality electronic selector switch, which is the heart of the C-1000f pre-amp (one of Luxman’s 80th anniversary commemoration models). The sound quality deterioration using the new electronic input switch is now minimal, while channel separation and crosstalk efficiency were raised substantially in comparison with the previous L-550A / L-590A / L-507 /L-509SE. In addition the illuminated position indicator around the input selector knob, makes it much easier to view the selected position even from afar.
      The integrated amplifier also benefits from the ALPS volume control used in the CL-88 vacuum tube preamplifier. A massive solid-brass, four gang potentiometer.
      The amplifier section has not been ignored either; noise and distortion has been kept to a minimum with the introduction of ODNF version 2.2. The deep, rich, wonderfully textured tone is available here in Luxman’s most powerful integrated amplifier.  No compromises made for sound quality; designed for the musical purist. This is Luxman’s ultimate integrated amplifier. * Equipped with ODNF version 2.2 for minimal noise and distortion. 
      * Solid brass, four gang attenuator from the CL-88 tube preamp.
      * Electronic input selector, trickle down technology from the flagship C-1000f.
      * Relay power source with large storage capacity.
      * One pair of RCA inputs with Luxman's eddy current defeating technology,

* Peel Coat PCB with gold plated traces.
      * Power Output Display Meter in dB

* Switch to split the preamp from the power amp.
      * High quality phono stage.
      * Two pairs of balanced inputs.
      * Custom parts designed by LUXMAN, even the paint used on the resistors to denote the value has been carefully chosen after many hours of comparitive listening.
      The volume control on the L-509u is a solid brass, four gang ALPs potentiometer, its too heavy to be motorised, hence the lack of a remote control, it does however provide a linear attentuation & gain throughout the range, holding both channels perfectly in balance even at low amplitude.  The tone controls might seem like an anachronism in this day and age of minimalism, but they can be remarkably effective in bring to life a less than perfect music collection. We all have music gems in our collection that are sonicly challenging. A lot of the 1980's CDs are quite harsh sounding and the digital glare can be quite fatiguing. Reduce the treble slightly and while the harsh CD is not going to suddenly sound like a reference recording, at least it will now be perfectly listenable. Sit back relax, enjoy the music & forgot about the HiFi. When you want to bypass the tone controls, just engage the Line Straight switch.  Printed Circuit Boards normally have a green coat (dye) that can be printed upon, so the manufacturer knows where to place the copper traces and where to insert the resistors & capacitors. LUXMAN's designers don't like the sound of the green dye, so instead they print onto a plastic peel coat and remove it once the traces and mounting holes are in place. Then the copper traces are gold plated to reduce resistance across the circuit. In the photo below you will notice that Peel Coat circuit boards are an off-white color. It’s this fanatical attention to detail that delivers such superior sound quality.  The on board phono stage is not an after thought on any of the Luxman integrated amplifiers, rather a well executed  pre-preamplifer. The MC input has 55dB of gain (thats a multiplication of 550x) and is suitable for medium to high output MC cartridges, approx .7mV. While the MM input has 35dB of gain.  Extensive listening was applied to the high purity, oxygen free copper (OFC) cables which are used to transmit the signal throughout the amplifier. These cables have a minimal audible signature and minimal electrical effect on the audio waveform. Linear wide bandwidth frequency response is achieved by the low measured values of both inductance and capacitance. The result, the cables do not color the sound, but pass it through, quickly.  There is a high quality headphone amplifier, accessible from the front panel. The headphone output is taken from the speaker output,, assuring you of the highest fidelity.  LUXMAN did not cut corners in the L-509u; notice lots of custom solid copper parts including screws & fasteners & mounting plates. Not to mention the gold plated peel coat circuit boards. This is one channel complete with heat sink.  Here is a clever device found on the back of every Luxman powered product. You press the button and it will check the phase of the electricity it is receiving. If the AC outlet in the wall is incorrectly wired, meaning the live and neutral are swapped, a red LED will turn on to warn you. You only need to press it once, when you are installing a product to check that everything is in order. Its a simple mistake, that occurs often, and one that can seriously undermine your listening enjoyment.

Continuous effective output: 120W + 120W -8ohm   240W + 240W  4 ohm
      reproduction frequency: PHONO: 20Hz ~ 20,000Hz  0.5dB) LINE: 20Hz ~ 100kHz (+ 0, -3.0dB) 
      SN ratio: PHONO (MM): 91dB or more PHONO (MC): 75dB or more LINE: 107dB or more 
      Dimension: W 467 x H 179 x D 435 mm
      Weight:  28 kg

Preferably Pickup