Sign in to follow this  
cazzesman

Frustration with Classifieds that fall through

On 14/11/2016 at 5:45 AM, EV Cali said:

others who just join to use the Classified section as a seller and never make any other post or any other contribution. I think it is the latter members who give the most problems.

Another reason to keep new members out of the classified section until the have 50 posts......

16 minutes ago, Stump said:

Another reason to keep new members out of the classified section until the have 50 posts......

...and who have made reasonable and positive contributions to this community.

I saw a new member post the other day and he /she was having a hissy fit because he /she had just joined and couldn't get the FS listing to work.  grrrrrrrrr.

6 minutes ago, rantan said:

...and who have made reasonable and positive contributions to this community.

I saw a new member post the other day and he /she was having a hissy fit because he /she had just joined and couldn't get the FS listing to work.  grrrrrrrrr.

I had a guy I'd sold an amp to and after a while he wanted to move it on. He seemed pretty into Hifi so I suggested he join here. First ad was full of BS and all the ads since have been full of BS too. Has never contributed to a discussion and every time I see his name on here I cringe. 

5 minutes ago, Jakeyb77 said:

I had a guy I'd sold an amp to and after a while he wanted to move it on. He seemed pretty into Hifi so I suggested he join here. First ad was full of BS and all the ads since have been full of BS too. Has never contributed to a discussion and every time I see his name on here I cringe. 

Yep. There are several here who only ever post FS listings and have never made one positive or helpful post of any kind.

Edited by rantan
typo