Sign in to follow this  
atsq

SOLD: FS: Audio GD NFB-1.32 Sabre 9018 DAC Special Toxic Cable Edition - SOLD

Item: Audio GD NFB-1.32 Sabre 9018 DAC - Special Toxic Cables Edition - SOLD
Location: Glen Waverley, Victoria (pickup available in Docklands)
Item condition description: Very Good
Price and price conditions: $550
Reason for selling: No longer needed
Payment Methods: Paypal (add 3%), Cash - Pickup, Bank Transfer. 
Extra info: An excellent Sabre 9018 DAC. Amazing clarity. No "Sabre glare" as the implementation is excellent. Has the highly rated USB-32 interface. 

This is a one of a kind. I purchased this from Frank at Toxic Cables and he said that he had replaced all internal wiring with his famous Toxic Silver Poison cable. 

It sounds excellent and is technically superior to just about every DAC around it's price range. The current model after shipping will set you back close to $1000 AUD after shipping. 

I paired this with great effect with the Mjolnir I just sold. It sounded great when connected to my stereo speaker setup too. 

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

Edited by atsq

This item has been reported as SOLD.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By StereoInOz
      Price: $550 Item Condition: Impeccable Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: WORONORA HEIGHTS State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moved to separates Further information: 

Impeccable Vincent SV-400 Integrated amplifier.  Have original box, packing and remote control.  Great amp, lots of grunt for the money  and super quiet -- and sounds great too.  RRP is $999:  https://www.selby.com.au/vincent-sv-400-integrated-amplifier-black-sv400b.html

Can post at buyer's expense.

https://www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-types/integrated-amplifiers/sv-400.html
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAtA2LbYDdw

The weight alone shows that a solid power unit has been integrated, capable of guaranteeing stability. The 6800uF filter capacitors, a ring core transformer and electronic volume control all make a clear statement. The SV-400 is also equipped with a D/A converter in order to playback music formats offered by a PC or music server. A USB socket acts as the input here.
      Technical Specifications
      Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz +/- 0.5 dB Nominal Output Power 
RMS / 8 Ohm: 2 x 50 Watt Nominal Output Power 
RMS / 4 Ohm: 2 x 80 Watt Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 1 Watt) Input Sensitivity: 200 mV Signal-Noise Ratio: < 90 dB Input Impedance: 47 kOhm Max. Power Consumption: 214 Watt Inputs: 5 x Stereo RCA, 1 x USB Outputs: 1 x Stereo RCA Pre Out, 1 x Stereo RCA Rec Out, 2 x 2 Speaker Terminal, 2 x 3.5 mm Jack (Power Control) Colour: Black / Silver, Weight: 9.5 kg Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 98 x 345 mm  

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By peppy
      Item: Denafrips ARES II DAC
      Price Range: Unsure
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Based in Sydney, happy to cover postage if need be.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By peppy
      Item: Oppo HA-1
      Price Range: IN LINE with previous sales here
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Based in Sydney, but happy to cover postage if need be.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By afie
      Hi,

So currently I have nothing setup, but have narrowed down on speakers and am looking for what avr/power amp/dac are required to make work everything I desire.

Id like to be able to have a 2ch setup for a main tv/kitchen/living area, with speakers to play:
      - music currently on a hard drive (internal and external);
      - tv/movies through streaming apps like Netflix through a Fetch box or a Xbox1 or a Chromecast;
      - streaming apps/Youtube through casting from an iphone.

Sound quality of music is the priority, but I do find it much easier to hear spoken words on tv with separate speakers.

I have been looking at Ascension speakers from Adelaide and talked to the guy there last year.  The likely model will be around 150 wrms at 8 ohms. I will call him again to discuss, but if I remember correctly from what he recommended last time, an AVR to drive such speakers is expensive relative to the speakers just to offer extra channels that I don't need. Would a suitable alternative be a 2ch power amp plus a second device to hand all the digital inputs?

Emotiva BASX A-300 or AMC: 2N100MKII-2 are both 150w 8ohm power amps for about $800, but an AVR that can do 150w at 8 ohms are about $5k - what am I missing here? Ive looked into this several times over the last year and I feel like I am just going round in circles.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

• By Batty
      Price: $100 Item Condition: Used, so 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Parafield Gardens State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash or Paypal. Reason for selling: Ares II and D10 DACs Further information: Prefer to Audition (utmost care taken) for a local sale, but I can post at buyer's expense. I think this DAC is well enough known to be a great DAC for the price new and an absolute bargain at this price point.
      I am willing to consider swapping with just about anything audio related in the price range with financial adjustments either way.
      This is the non USB version, and does not come with a power supply.

Photos:
      Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.