PART 2

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA gradings)
Price and price conditions ...see below 

Reason for selling ...vinyl pressings I can't use - perhaps you can?
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
Bank transfers, or PayPal (ONLY if you pick up the 3-4% fee they will whack me).

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

•         Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.
  •         All titles here get brand new inner and outer sleeves before shipping.
  •          I try and ship 5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

• ·         I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
  • ·         Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
  • ·         I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for smaller orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
  • ·         Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough). 

•       ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.

I just don't have the time, sorry. 
    I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
  • Lastly - I'm not a shop. I don't have credit card facilities and I don't do this full time (though sometimes it feels like I might!). It's a hobby I love, where I try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and I'll fix it.

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

CarloCamacho - Bob Dylan - Desire - NM-/NM-. US pressed Simply Vinyl 2001 copy. SVLP 350. Like new, includes MoFi rice paper inner and the original stamped and stickered plastic sleeve. Lovely package of a classic album. 100% Virgin Vinyl Reissue, 180 gram. Insert with photos and extensive credits.  $60

REM - Fables of the Reconstruction - VG/VG. IRS 5592 US pressing. STERLING mastering both sides. Plays great - some visible marks both sides, but still sounds terrific with only little noise. Edgewear on the cover and around the cover opening the heaviest. Worn inner hanging in there.  Overall looks fine.  $26

CarloCamacho - Johnny Cash - By Special Request - VG+/NM-. AUS only compilation in cut away gatefold (SRA 398-001). Lovely cover with just a little rubbing wear. The record is spotless$14

CarloCamacho -  Enya - Watermark - 243875-1 AUS pressed original. VG+/VG+. Lovely package with near perfect record with little to zero noise, and excellent cover with just the odd hard to see wrinkle along the spine and bottom right corners. $18

Snake -  Diana Ross & The Supremes - Live At London's Talk Of The Town - VG/VG+. STMLO 11070 Aus pressing. Great set from the living legend. Record looks and sounds great with little to zero noise.  Cover has some pen writing on the back top and a little below that, plus some tape residue. Else, very nice and very presentable. Small wrinkle of the front top left corner and a hint of ringwear, but not too bad. Get it for the wax. $8

Darkfringe - ELO - Discovery - VG/VG+. JT6014 AUS pressed original. Nice condition original with very little wear to the cover (hint of ringwear on back and some spine wrinkling, bottom left corner bend) and a stellar record with little to zero noise. Also comes with the original colour poster insert and excellent lyric inner$14

Elton John - Captain Fantastic & The Brown Dirt Cowboy - US pressed original gatefold w/ 16 page lyric booklet and colour poster (MCA-2142) VG+/VG+. Cover is great but for light rubbing wear and edgewear. Record is great but for light marking, and sounds great with only light noise/odd dust pop on Side 1 in quiet passages and between tracks, and almost whisper quiet on Side 2. Remarkable SQ throughout!   $18

Snake -  Dire Straits - Love Over Gold - US pressing (WEA 23728-1) VG+/VG+. Masterdisk ('BK') Bill Kipper mastering (extremely highly rated with remarkable SQ). Cover is great but for some edgewear, corner bumping, price sticker top right, paper inner with tiny tears. Record is marked but otherwise very nice and plays with a little lead-in noise for the first minute before the music kicks up a notch on 'Telegraph Road'. Then all you hear is the incredible drums, piano and guitars. Gentle crackle in the quieter moments.  $14

Ananth  -  Sigur Ros - Sunflower - Unofficial LP (Divinorum Neglectus - DN 71042) M/M. Brand new copy, with great sound (needle dropped  to check it).   $35

Talk Talk - It’s My Life - New Zealand pressing of the LP (EMC 220) VG+/VG+. Some rubbing wear to the front cover, with tiny sticker residue top left. Slight roll and wear to the spine. The back cover is fairly clean. The photo inner shows some light age spots, else still white and pretty clean. Record sounds great and plays strong and clear throughout.$15

kiwi.kelvin -  Fleetwood Mac (original) - The Best Of -  German pressing ( REP 44138) VG+/VG+. Really nice example of this great comp of Peter Green’s original band. Cover is lovely laminated example, with only a few minor lifts around the edges. The back has a little more lift in the laminate along the opening edge, otherwise clean, bright and attractive. Original German Asylum/Elektra back catalog inner promo sleeve is awesome. The record has a few tiny scratches in very bright light, but none sound, as this wax is too busy showing off its great SQ.   $18

Van Morrison - Hard Nose The Highway - NZ pressed 1973 gatefold original. (WBS 2712). VG+/VG+. Nice cover with a bend top right that is barely noticeable on front, but pronounced on back. The folded gatefold is solid. 2 inch spine tear at very top but hanging together very well. The record is on Burbank labels shows some light wispy hairlines and marks and plays well. Under-rated title.     $11

Stevie Wonder - Fulfillingness First Finale -  1974 NZ original gatefold single album pressing. (STML 6124). VG++/VG++. Very slick 70’s original. Laminated Gatefold is near-spotless front and back and looks almost new but for tiny wear at the opening only. Record on reddy Tamla Motown labels, looks to have wispy hairlines only.    $11

‘Til Tuesday – Voices Carry - AUS original LP (ELPS 4481)  VG+/VG++.   Great cover but for slight ringwear on front, back and compressed spine. Nice original lyric inner. Awesome record with not a mark, and plays through very clean.    $4

Johnvinyljunkie  -  Little Richard – Here’s Little Richard – 2015 repress on 180gm (DOL-DOS629H). NM/NM. Just unsealed, still in shrink with 99% of it on.   $16

Johnvinyljunkie  - Clannad – Magical Ring – AUS pressed LP (VPL1 7466) VG++/VG++. Nice package, with no wear on the cover, no wear on the record at all. Perfect sound. This one contains the big single, the ‘Theme from Harry’s Game’ (don’t worry – you know it!)   $2

Neil Young - Time Fades Away - AUS pressed 1973 original LP (Reprise MS 2151) VG++/VG+. The cover is in fantastic condition, with just some really light corner and edgewear. A hair off NM actually. The original handwritten lyric poster is also in great condition. Record shows some marks but sounds great and plays really well throughout.   $24

Neil Young - Neil Young - AUS 1969 repress LP (Reprise RS-6317) VG+/VG+. Really nice condition.  $14

kiwi.kelvin - Neil Young - Greatest Hits - AUS/NZ only 1985 compilation on LP (Reprise - 25271-1) NM/VG+. Vinyl has a couple of pops and crackles the start of Side 1 but disappear quickly. The cover is excellent.   $24

Neil Young - Tonight's The Night - US gatefold repress LP (Reprise - MS 2221) NM/NM. Opened played once. Pristine.  MS-2221-1-SR1A/1B stampers.   $36

Edited by candyflip
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, kiwi.kelvin said:

Hi,

I'll grab Best of The Mac and Neil Young Greatest please.

Shipping to SYD

Awesome!

Thanks

KS

13 minutes ago, CarloCamacho said:

Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash & Enya for me please. 

Shipping to 6055.

thanks both.

Don't forget Part 1 as well...

Reserves done.

I’ll be in NZ from this Thursday night (27th), until late Sunday night, so unable to answer questions during that time.

Reserves into these threads please.

10 new hotties up for you on Monday night though..:thumb:

Then invoices to follow Tuesday morning (Melb Cup Day)….