Sign in to follow this  
Maggie

SOLD: FS Ultrasonic DIY Record Cleaner

Item: Ultrasonic DIY Record Cleaner *NEW^
Item condition description: New unit, with orig box
Price and price conditions: $345 FIRM + Shipment
Reason for selling: Extra unit
Payment Methods: Bank Transfer ,COD,  Cash - Pickup
Extra info:  Ordered this from Europe almost 3+ months ago, thought it's lost but ended with a significant delay, since I already owned another same piece, so this becomes extra.

Specs

Power supply : 230 V ~ 50/60Hz

Ultrasonic Freq ~40KHz

Engine Speed - 2.5 r/min

The kit consists of: ultrasonic cleaner, power lead, drive system,
axle with spacers and metal clamps, axle base and the manual.
The cleaning fluid is not included.

s2-l1600.jpg

20161026_210312-800x450.jpg

20161026_210257-800x450.jpg

sx-l1600.jpg

I'll take it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, WhoRu? said:

I'll take it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bargain. Well done.

Damn you have to be quick around here

Back up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I blame myself, for losing concentration &  not being 24/7 on the classifieds ...

12 minutes ago, Maggie said:

Item: Ultrasonic DIY Record Cleaner *NEW^
Item condition description: New unit, with orig box
Price and price conditions: $345 FIRM + Shipment
Reason for selling: Extra unit
Payment Methods: Bank Transfer ,COD,  Cash - Pickup
Extra info:  Ordered this from Europe almost 3+ months ago, thought it's lost but ended with a significant delay, since I already owned another same piece, so this becomes extra.

Specs

Power supply : 230 V ~ 50/60Hz

Ultrasonic Freq ~40KHz

Engine Speed - 2.5 r/min

The kit consists of: ultrasonic cleaner, power lead, drive system,
axle with spacers and metal clamps, axle base and the manual.
The cleaning fluid is not included.

s2-l1600.jpg

20161026_210312-800x450.jpg

20161026_210257-800x450.jpg

sx-l1600.jpg

For us slow tortoise would you please let us know where you got it from? Much appreciated and if for some strange reason the sale falls through you have 2 backups.

Edited by Nap250

Yes, indeed - I was about to pm exactly that question.

Thank you, gentlemen ! It's provisionally sold pending pick-up ..

This item has been reported as SOLD.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)