Sign in to follow this  
scratchy

FS, SYDNEY, CDs, Rap, And hip hop BONANZA!! 60 for the lot!

Iv been asked to offload some CDs for a friend of my wifes, its a real mixed bag but its mostly 90's and 00's Rap and RnB. all your favs from high school!

i have opened about 15 of em, all flawless. there are a coupe with cracked cases but mostly in good nick.all the price tags are in pounds so a fan may find an album that we didnt get in aus.

There are some limited edition discs also.

60 For the lot, pick up from marrickville NSW,

Selling them as a group. here we go....

Tupac - resurection

Tupac - R U Still down

Tupac - Better dayz

Tupac - 2paclypse now

Tupac - Me against the world

Tupac - until the end of time

Tupac + outlawz - Still i rise

Tupac - all eys on me

ll Cool  J - 10

LL Cool J - G.O.A.T

Justin Timberlake - Justified

Justin Timberlake - Future sex/love sounds

Irv gotti - The inc

Dr Dre - 2001

Richie Rich - Seasoned Veteran

Busted - ??

Emenem - relapse:refil

Emenem - the marshall mathers LP

Emenem - The emenem show

Out Kast - Speaker box / the love below

The game - The documentary

Swordfish - Soundtrack

Xzibit - Man VS Machine

Craig David - Slicker than your average

Snoop Dog - Paid the cost to be the boss

Snoop dog - R&G rythm & gangsta

Timbaland - Shock value

Emenim - The slim shady lp (special double disc)

D12 - World

Cradle to the grave - soundtrack

Jarule - R.U.L.E

Jarule - the last temptation

Jarule - blood in my eye

Jarule - pain is love

Jay-z - Best Of

Limp Bizkit - Significant other

The Game - Doctors advocate

50 Cent - Get rich or die trying (special double disc)

R. Kelly - R

8 mile (emenem) - Soundtrack

Craig david - Born to do it

DMX - Grand champ

Ghostface Killah - Supreme Clientel

Jay-J Linkin park - Collision course

Bad Boyz - Soundtrack

There are also a bunch that dont fit into that lot, but are from the same era

Razorlight - best of

Frank Sinatra - the Sun

Classic Crooners - volume 2

Damien Rice - 9

Michael Jackson - Michael

Blade - Soundtrack

Nelly Furtado - loose

The Ratpack - Live in Vegas

Cruel Intentions - Soundtrack

Sting - Sacred love

Al Green - Best of

Sisters of swing - Compilation

Sting and the police - The very best of

Phil Collions - Best of

Nickleback - Silverside up (X2 lol...)

Snow patrol - Eyes open

Gorilaz - Gorilaz

Damien rice - 0

Avril lavigne - under my skin

Anastacia - pieces of a dream

James Blunt - Back to bedlam

Ben Earl - Ther world and everything else

The streets - original pirate material

Kasabian - Empire

Madness - Divine madness

Kiss - Smooth Grooves

.the best of pure RnB - Compilation

Prodigy - Fat of the land

Prodigy - music for the jilted generation.

Manic Street Preachers - Best of (2 Disc)

Travis - The man who

Moby - Play

Nirvana - Greatest hits remastered featuring "You know your right"

Metallica - Master of Puppets

Metallica -  Black Album

Yep, Mixed bag. :0

Pick up from marrickville NSW  60 for the lot!!

If it's $60 for everything above...I'll take them

If in the most unlikely event that this sale falls through can I be backup??

Cheers

Bought & picked up by me [emoji4]. Thanks again scratchy

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jomjom
      Price: $1600 Item Condition: Used,mint Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Middleton Grange State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup,paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: A pair of Elac unifi floor standing speakers in matt white finish.Designed by world famous speaker designer Andrew Jones. Bought last November from an authorised dealer.I have receipts and original boxes.Buyer pays shipping costs and insurance.

note: if sold here will donate to SNA.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By MAST88
      Price: $350 Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Homebush State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      All Items were bought together and have only done under 50 hrs before I upgraded. Schiit Mani comes with box and all accessories, 2M Red came stock with my Acoustic Signature TT hence it has the 'Acoustic Signature' brand on it (brand collab?), no box for this however, can have something organized for postage. Tonar weight is 760g.

RRP Schiit Mani $270, still has invoice and 8 months warranty left  *SOLD
      RRP Tonar weight $170
      RRP 2M Red $160
      Total RRP $600
      Selling $350

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Raphael
      Price: $1100 Item Condition: Very good. Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Kew/ Doncaster East State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or paypal Reason for selling: NLR. I purchased this to see if I like Class D amps. And this lead me to sell my Vincent and purchased the Mytek Amp (class D). So now I have 2 amps. I want to keep the Nuforce if possible but need to raise funds to buy a preamp now to match. Further information: 
       I purchased from a reputable and a gentlemen SNA member few months ago to see if I like Class D amps. And this lead me to sell my Vincent and purchased the Mytek Amp (class D). So now I have 2 amps. I want to keep the Nuforce if possible but need to raise funds to buy a preamp now to match. This is a fantastic amp. Detail and punchy bass. Compare with the Mytek Amp class D, not much difference except i find the Nuforce produce more bass than the Mytek. With the Nuforce I don't need to run a sub with the R3. Maybe the Mytek need more burn in time I don't know (Just a week old). I have attached the link below I purchased the amp from. He has better pics than mine. Thanks for viewing. 

hotos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Hayo1991
      Price: $450 Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Newport 3015 State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: Delivery of the cabinets took 3 months and in the meantime my plans have changed. Further Information:  
      Bought these from Wagner for $699, current price at Wagner is $799.

The cabinets come with the bass reflex port and insert nuts for drivers installed. The following parts are also included:

Hex socket screws 4x20mm (for drivers) Countersunk screws 4x20mm (for terminal plate) Wood screws 4x16mm (for crossover) Stainless steel terminal plate Binding posts (black and red) Seal gasket for terminal plate Name plate Grills for tweeters and woofers Damping material  
      Not included are the drivers (MW16P-4 and TW29R or TW29BN) and crossovers. If needed I could assist with installing those.

For more information about the Ara and Ara Be speakers please see the links to the SB Acoustics website:
      http://sbacoustics.com/product/ara/
      http://sbacoustics.com/product/ara-be/ 

I have the original box with foam for shipping. Shipping costs are not included in the price.

Photos:

• By xPLAYRZx
      Price: $269 Item Condition: Brand new in box Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Traralgon State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, Bank Deposit (Osko available) Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements Further information: Purchased for a project but no longer needed.  Will include free shipping (within reason) for SN members.

A few details from the manufacturer -   The Chroma™ 7 is a High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet – supports the highest approved HDMI data rate, (up to 23Gbps which is way beyond even HDMI 2.0) covering 1080p, UltraHD 4K, Deep Color and all 3D formats of the new HDMI specification. It also features Oxygen-Free Copper conductors and molded connectors. The Chroma™ 7 utilizes the Wireworld heavier 24AWG Symmetricon® flat construction cable. It offers significantly lower loss and higher precision than the conventional round HDMI® cable design.

The Chroma™ 7 features Oxygen-Free Copper conductors and molded connectors.
      Chroma 7 HDMI cable utilizes Wireworld’s exclusive 16-Conductor Symmetricon® design to provide faster transmission speed than conventional HDMI cable designs, in addition to Composilex® 2 insulation, resulting in industry leading performance and value.   More details can be found at https://www.wireworldcable.com/hdmi-2.0-cables.html  
      Photos: