stevoz

What in Analogue Have You Bought Today?

Hi Mark, The outputs are twin EL84's, but if you are talking about the power rectifier, it has a pair of SE-05B rectifier diodes.

SM-Q300-output.jpg

Edited by bob_m_54

@bob_m_54 recently sold a DIY EL84 SE UL amp, based on the Deceare design, to another SNA member who loved it. This is really a great tube. I'm a big fan of tube rectification where possible. It sets the tone for the amps overall sound.

43 minutes ago, James Moore said:

Bought a mimic se - amazing how good my little budget setup sounds now.

Thanks mate.

Arrived in the post today, 'Plays Live' - Peter Gabriel (Double LP/Oz 1st pressing '83) and 'Talk Talk Talk' - Psychedelic Furs (Oz pressing '81). Both in good  Peter Gabriel Plays Live pic.jpgPSYCHEDELIC FURS talk talk talk.jpg nick, visually great, a few crackles, will Revirginize them. The Peter Gabriel live is as you would expect, a great production! :thumb:

Arrived today, 'Wild Planet' The B52's, MOFI Silver Label issueWild-Planet The B52's.jpg and also arrived today, 'Forever Now' The Psychedelic Furs.TPFurs- Forever Now.jpgAlso, bought on Ebay today, 'Rio' Duran Duran (Japanese pressing '82)Duran Duran Rio.jpg

Edited by stevoz

Dead Meadow's self titled album arrived yesterday. Highly recommended if you like a bit of psychedelic fuzz rock, it's spinning on repeat at the moment.

Green vinyl is a bit poppy, but I guess it's appropriate for the music.

. 3b0eae5aecacbdcf5955ba2f48d0aef3.jpg5de995550f8f0ab839455d66ff72a2be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purchased today (ebay) 'Sun Structures' Temples (current British psychedelic pop/rock band).Temples Sun Structures.jpg Just discovered this band tonight while meandering through the web. They sound quite good. They're like a 'poppier' version of Tame Impala (Innerspeaker era). LP was cheap too!:thumb: Also purchased a few days ago (ebay) "The Hermit of Mink Hollow" Todd Rundgren (original 1978 Oz pressing/NM).....'Can We Still Be Friends?'....you know the one!:Dtodd-rundgren-hermit-of-mink-hollow.jpg

Edited by stevoz

Do you think she will notice? Maggie 1.7i with DWM panel. Wanted for years. 

Bill McLean came and installed. A true gentleman. Need a second amp as single timekeeper gets hot++

image.jpg

6 minutes ago, expat said:

Do you think she will notice?

Shift one of the elephants......hopefully that will throw her off the scent :P

Great gear though:thumb:

Need to lose the Mu-So to put the being rebuilt SP10 TT she doesn't know about yet in that space. She won't notice. Especially if the elephants move as you suggest. 

Keith