What in Analogue Have You Bought Today?

1 minute ago, Janjuc said:

Hi All,

A late arrival yesterday,

EOB (Ed O'Brien, Radiohead) his first studio album using the pseudonym of EOB, Earth and  New Order - Blue Monday - 2020 Remaster 45rpm 12" single

1361332892_Arrivals28_10_2020.jpg.47ea0b85aef9b14553f95b29e6d3308f.jpg

JJ

it's fantastic JJ.  On high rotation with us

3 minutes ago, hlov said:

What? Where is the Justin Bieber UltraDisc One-Step MoFi Box set :) ?

I’m waiting for the Analogue Productions UHQR of Miley Cyrus’ Bangers to come out so I can save on shipping.

Edited by Guest

34 minutes ago, Billy Shears said:

I’m waiting for the Analogue Productions UHQR of Miley Cyrus’ Bangers to come out so I can save on shipping.

Great selection, it looks like you are a big Norah Jones fan, you should look for an album that has all the collaborations that she has done with other artists, it has her version of Joni Mitchell Court and Spark that she did with Herbie Hancock, it’s so good

H

3 minutes ago, hlov said:

Great selection, it looks like you are a big Norah Jones fan, you should look for an album that has all the collaborations that she has done with other artists, it has her version of Joni Mitchell Court and Spark that she did with Herbie Hancock, it’s so good

H

It’s been too long to get my act together vinyl wise for Norah.

I’ve got my eye on it for the future, that’s just a ‘when’, but I really want the Live in Austin (patiently waiting for a not insane price).

3 hours ago, Billy Shears said:

Analogue Productions are doing Miley Cyrus these days?! Sheese.....they're not fussy!xD

Edited by stevoz

1 minute ago, stevoz said:

Analogue Productions are doing Miley Cyrus these days?! Sheese.....their not fussy!xD

I actually hope she puts a top notch alt-country album together... I’d definitely look at it, the girl can sing!

46 minutes ago, artaudio said:

Purchased from Sandy's music today to test evil-c's dog bark system check.... wast of time, both the bark and the music!

62570865220__72807912-EDAD-41E7-817C-AB2C2B547364.jpeg

You mean is no good? I have always heard good things about this album

Great album by Emma Swift.

"The Nashville singer-songwriter finds the sometimes-hidden heart in each of the Dylan songs she chooses, softening the sarcasm of “I Contain Multitudes” and somehow making “Simple Twist of Fate” even more of a weeper. [Swift]’s version of “One of Us Must Know (Sooner or Later)” is one of her best, with her slow-burn vocals bringing out all the yearning that Dylan was too cool to let show in 1966." Simon Vozick-Levinson, Rolling Stone

https://www.emmaswift.com/music 

62580119526__23318118-3DA9-4A1F-9C3F-91EAF128A2B4.JPG

Edited by artaudio
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, metal beat said:

Midnight Oil: The Makarrata Project  - brand new album.  Ironic that Midnight Oil quite rightly support indigenous Australian rights, however sell out to coloured vinyl!!

Black Vinyl Matters  :)

apHiw7h.jpg

Where did you get your copy, Sandy's is still waiting for delivery to arrive.

Went on a bit of an AC/DC spree.....

Pre-ordered the new album (LP): 

AC-DC-Power-Up-AC-DC-ACDC-New-CD-Booklet

....and via Discogs, bought these LP's, both new. Firstly.....

AC/DC - The Razor's Edge - Mr Vinyl

and the underated 'Ballbreaker'.

AC/DC - Ballbreaker (1995, CD) | Discogs

Rock on.B|

Edited by stevoz
  • Like 4

Hi All,

Arrivals today, all to replace CDs, except Split Enz, to have one to have without using the holograph copy.

The Presets, Blow Up                                                                 Midnight Oil, Red Sails In The Sunset

1485495877_NewArrivals05_11_2020.jpg.29367d5e51a4df218450efcf887875d8.jpg

Split Enz, True Colours                                                        Dire Straits, Making Movies

JJ

• Like 7

On 29/10/2020 at 10:34 PM, Billy Shears said:

I actually hope she puts a top notch alt-country album together... I’d definitely look at it, the girl can sing!

Normally I wouldn't click on a link about Miley Cyrus. I'd never heard her sing anything other than some of her pop tunes like Wreckingball. I'm glad I clicked on it 'cause it brought me to this video. What she lacks in range she more than makes up for in passion. Thanks for the vids.

• Like 1