What in Analogue Have You Bought Today?

6 hours ago, sdepass said:

I bought the 9Lp version. Playing high files now. Off the Charts!!!!! The original version was already amazing!!

Very nice !

Amazon is predicting delivery in a week or so. Gonna be a long wait ? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sdepass said:

From the Tom Petty website. There is also a video on youtube which was released today with all involved in the project including Toms daughter who seems like a bit of a legend as well.

thanks, shipping at around $92 is a killer.

Edited by metal beat

Guest Crystara
On 15/10/2020 at 6:22 PM, sdepass said:

Anyone pre ordered the new Tom Petty Wildflowers box sets? Keen to get mine!!!

Yes still waiting for 9 licorice black delicious discs to be shipped from the US with some funky murse, hopefully some pot inside it from Tom’s personal stash and maybe a lock of his hair at this price

3E63022B-FBBC-4953-AF80-0D1E77DB9148.jpeg

Edited by Crystara

Hi All

An arrival from yesterday, most are to replace / update original albums and a couple of fillers to collection.

Procol Harum, Self Titled                                    Hawkwind Live Seventy Nine                                 Sade, So Far Box Set of all Studio Albums

1149372828_Arrivals27_10_2020.jpg.cf7d376cc3c81ce7646c87a92dccc71c.jpg

Rolling Stones, Through The Past, Darkly                    The Flaming Lips, The Mushroom Tapes                   The Doors Absolutely Live

JJ

• Like 4

Cowboy bebop OST double LP by The Seatbelts. Never pre-ordered a record before but this was too good to resist. I've had the intro theme 'Tank!' as my phone ringtone for years now ? Got the red/purple marble variant on Amazon for $49 with their pre-order price guarantee but there's also several alternate coloured variants. The splatter one is cool but not worth the extra $20 to me at this point.

Z84690.jpg?20201021130044

ITA00041.jpg?20200811094916

Edited by SkipEsquire
Spelnig mistaked
  • Like 3