What in Analogue Have You Bought Today?

I bought mine through Amazon (aus), though I think I bought the last copy kind of blue. They still have the other one.

I was looking at discrepancy records, who have it, but amazon gave me a price offer I couldn’t refuse! 

It came amazingly fast, too!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Juzbear said:

I bought mine through Amazon (aus), though I think I bought the last copy kind of blue. They still have the other one.

I was looking at discrepancy records, who have it, but amazon gave me a price offer I couldn’t refuse! 

thanks Juzbear 

• Like 1

Hi All,

Nick Lowe, Los Strait Jackets                                                       The Rolling Stones

2076215047_Arrivals7.9_2020.jpg.1f2e6dcc70f536719e0ad99187e4f5c5.jpg

Air, Premiers Symptomes                                                       The Presets, Beams

JJ

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Juzbear said:

cheers - have ordered from amazon and discogs (just in case i get sent the MOV version)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, scuzzii said:

nice haul Joe.

I have Norah (this release and Classic Records)  and Folk singer - Folk singer is excellent.  Excellent sonics - he actually cared about this one.

Thanks John, can't go wrong with the to AP pressings. Came across Durand Jones recently and really loved his vibe. Waiting on his live album now, which I believe was a live recording of his first album. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, hlov said:

Hmm, I was expecting a 45 RPM. Waiting for my lunch break to give it a go. First thing I need to try is the nearness of you.

pretty sure this is the only 45rpm release.  It is excellent but the 33rpm is very good.  I have both

https://www.discogs.com/Norah-Jones-Come-Away-With-Me/release/2827586

• Like 1