What in Analogue Have You Bought Today?

Hi All,

An arrival this afternoon, a mix of vinyl and DVD & CDs, Deep Purple, Whoosh!, Box Set

2124130943_DeepPurpleWhoosh!.jpg.65594560c5cb9fe8906e39fc81e7b819.jpg

2LP Gatefold
CD+DVD Mediabook
3x coloured 10“ vinyl containing "The inFinite Live Recordings, Vol. 2"
Exclusive Deep Purple Collector‘s T-Shirt
3x Art Prints

2014076970_Whoosh!DeepPurple.png.9b9abbd3ef792578248a699a3f6bf286.png

JJ

Edited by Janjuc
  • Like 6

34 minutes ago, hlov said:

Ha, 

I just came back from there as well

H

Sandy's music has some very long history with me, the original owner Sandy Bush lived in the house across the road from my family home.. she sold it to Nigel and Jen and i've been shopping their since the early 1980's oldest customer still buying today from them.

can't wait to get the new Psychedelic Furs and Dub side of the moon album next week.

Edited by artaudio

I just received Caustic love, Dark side of the Moon and Songs from the big chair but they all turned up warped. I wrote to the seller (a large online company) and complained about the poor packing used and was told to keep the records and a refund will be processed. 

Sorry for hijacking the thread with my question but is there anywhere in Perth where I can take the records to get them flattened (if it is possible)?

4 hours ago, hlov said:

Amazing album, I’m lucky to have the Analog Productions 45 RPM version. The song round here is so good

Agree, fantastic album. Had tickets to see them at Brisbane Festival Hall for this album tour, but they cancelled the tour. I think it was down to Adam (singer) being sick or having a throat issue

• Like 1

On 29/08/2020 at 6:18 PM, artaudio said:

Sandy's music has some very long history with me, the original owner Sandy Bush lived in the house across the road from my family home.. she sold it to Nigel and Jen and i've been shopping their since the early 1980's oldest customer still buying today from them.

can't wait to get the new Psychedelic Furs and Dub side of the moon album next week.

Nice story, that explains the ship’s name

6 hours ago, hlov said:

Amazing album, I’m lucky to have the Analog Productions 45 RPM version. The song round here is so good

On 29/08/2020 at 7:29 PM, Willy71 said:

Good album but not everyone's cup of tea. 

15986932427191995273876480815035.jpg

1 hour ago, scuzzii said:

it's enormous Joe.  I got the 33 last week and just outstanding.  Have ordered the 45 as well.

I have the MoFi CD and the 96/24 on Qobuz is awesome too (prefer the mix of the MoFi, but the 96/24 is stunning) - might have to grab this!

2 hours ago, Billy Shears said:

I have the MoFi CD and the 96/24 on Qobuz is awesome too (prefer the mix of the MoFi, but the 96/24 is stunning) - might have to grab this!

yep - I've had it for many years, really good pressing.

EDIT - sorry thought that quote was Counting Crows but I think it's Shelby Lynn.  Probably an even better pressing than CC..!!

Edited by scuzzii
  • Like 1