What in Analogue Have You Bought Today?

9 minutes ago, John Doe said:

Luxman C700u. Moved away from valve preamp. Welcome back to the bass. :)

IMG_2116.jpg

Sweet stuff man.... I love my luxman gear too. 

On 05/06/2020 at 2:20 PM, Porkbuns69 said:

Had this for a few weeks but am now listening to it :)

20200605_141403.jpg

I have this sans the sun shining out of Melody's ar?e. Great box set.

As I told the wife, bought for the album cover, stayed for the music!

• Like 1

Been a while since my last post, bought a house, moved, etc. Hasn't stopped me buying some music though! haha

Not many purchases as I've been looking at getting earlier/first Flightless pressings, pre-Flightless Stonefield releases, etc. I'm keeping my eye out for earlier King Gizzard Flightless releases (Pre Mind Fuzz) but they're commanding high prices these days.

Donny Benét ‎– Mr Experience (Fruit Punch colour)

Kikagaku Moyo ‎– Kikagaku Moyo (4th pressing Clear with Green Splatter)
Kikagaku Moyo ‎– House In The Tall Grass (6th pressing Creamy Red Splatter)

Stonefield ‎– Bad Reality (CD EP, not released on vinyl)
Stonefield ‎– Through The Clover (CD EP, not released on vinyl)
Stonefield ‎– Stonefield (CD signed by all 4 members, not released on vinyl)
Stonefield ‎– As Above, So Below (Translucent Maroon Pressing)
Stonefield ‎– Changes (7" GWY-028 Splatter Edition Milky Clear w/ Purple Splatter Vinyl)
Stonefield ‎– Love b/w Midnight (7" GWY-029 Limited Edition Clear w/Purple and White Splatter)

Flightless Pressings:
Amyl And The Sniffers - Amyl And The Sniffers (Starfire edition on baby pink wax)
Amyl And The Sniffers - Amyl And The Sniffers (Chrome Angel Edition)

Baked Beans ‎– Babble (Kelly Green Wax Edition)
Baked Beans ‎– Babble (Cheese & Sauce Edition)

Bullant ‎– Tyson, Crying (Crispy White Wax)

King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard ‎– I'm In Your Mind Fuzz (2nd Pressing Hot Pink & Bone Swirl)
King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard ‎– Paper Mâché Dream Balloon (2nd Pressing Ultra Clear with Pink Blob)
King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard ‎– Quarters! (Deep Gold wax)
King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard ‎– Nonagon Infinity (Emu Egg Deluxe Gatefold Edition)
King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard ‎– Nonagon Infinity (First Flightless press on Tri-coloured "Gamma Ray" splattered vinyl)
King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard ‎– Flying Microtonal Banana (Reptilian Poison Wax edition)
King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard ‎– Flying Microtonal Banana (Banana Yellow Wax edition)
King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard ‎– Polygondwanaland (Fuzz Club Limited Edition, Bone White, Gatefold Sleeve)
King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard ‎– Infest The Rats' Nest (Dark Red "Hell" Edition)

The Murlocs ‎– Young Blindness (1st Pressing Yellow Highlighter)
The Murlocs ‎– Old Locomotive (1st Pressing Black & Gold)

O.R.B ‎– The Space Between (1st Pressing Silverfern)

Traffik Island ‎– Sweat Kollecta's Peanut Butter Traffik Jam (Deluxe transparent buttery wax)
Traffik Island ‎– Sweat Kollecta's Peanut Butter Traffik Jam (Deluxe transparent jammy red wax)

• Like 2

Got a new Billy Idol 12" today that I only recently found out about. the "Don't Need A Gun" the beyond meltdown mix. Seems the 12" version wasn't the ultimate version back in the 80's  as there was always a longer version out there somewhere....

20200616_210943.thumb.jpg.bfb30f989c369663cfb08c8531a7ad31.jpg

Edited by Tubularbells
  • Like 2

grabbed me some (on line) retail therapy just because...

Gunship and Ratatat have been on my want list for too long. eta this coming Monday 

R-7240372-1437128913-6042.jpeg.jpg

Magnifique (LP, Album) Because Music 2564608318 Germany 2015

R-14649640-1578894269-5111.jpeg.jpg

Dark All Day (2x12", Album, 180) Horsie In The Hedge LLP HITH008LPS UK & Europe 2018

R-4977297-1402508028-1512.jpeg.jpg

The Feeling Of Jazz (LP, Album, RE, 180) Black Lion Records, ORG Music ORGM-1050 US 2013

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wasabijim said:

grabbed me some (on line) retail therapy just because...

Gunship and Ratatat have been on my want list for too long. eta this coming Monday 

R-7240372-1437128913-6042.jpeg.jpg

Magnifique (LP, Album) Because Music 2564608318 Germany 2015

R-14649640-1578894269-5111.jpeg.jpg

Dark All Day (2x12", Album, 180) Horsie In The Hedge LLP HITH008LPS UK & Europe 2018

R-4977297-1402508028-1512.jpeg.jpg

The Feeling Of Jazz (LP, Album, RE, 180) Black Lion Records, ORG Music ORGM-1050 US 2013

Great scene from Sorrentino's film Youth, track is Neck Brace from Ratatat

• Like 1

I've just pre-ordered the new Beans (formally known as Baked Beans) album All Together Now from Flightless Records. Their previous album Babble was great.

"Beans are inspired by the unfurling song-writing of bands like Electric Light OrchestraSlade and Skyhooks – specimens of the monstrous rock sound of the late 60s and early 70s – groups that had the ability to indulge themselves sonically without taking themselves too seriously."

All_Together_Now_mockup_740x.jpg

Visited my favourite second hand store today, new vinyl still sealed from a deceased estate, not a big Dire Straits fan, but I had to purchase these 2014 remasters, with the long versions of some songs, not the original shortened versions, great SQ.

80839549-2846-4E08-BD9C-C9B6829A819E.jpeg

• Like 3