stevoz

What Have You Bought Today?

9 hours ago, djb said:

"May need counseling"

so your daughter will get to hear the TT

HE HE HE 

THE PILGRIM HAS FALLEN FROM THE PATH OF RIGHOUSNESS 

THE SLOUGH OF DISPAIR  AWAITS THE SINNER.

Nah, 

my daughters heard vinyl.  Can’t understand what all the fuss is about!   Generation x/y would rather stream or play it via there iPhone or iPod.  She has both!  

9 hours ago, djb said:

"May need counseling"

next it will be new vinyl from Jb 

then an ultra sonic RCM

What I’m afraid of doing is going to places like Salvation Army Stores,  cheap markets  and checking the place for cheap and good quality vinyl....  now that’s according to @andyr  is djbmentia.   :huh:          

Forget hanging out at JB for vinyl, it’s way passed my pay grade.  And the all the current 180g vinyl are all modern digital!   The old stuff that’s done b4 the 90s is beat me think! 

I only hang out at JB Hifi for things  the local library don’t get  stock and only when they have a 20% off sale! 

I know they play “Show me the way” pretty much everyday on the radio but the version of “Lines on my face” on this album is so good.26A81042-5890-4BF4-BC6A-F68B4B58B0F2.thumb.jpeg.f2e21d0a861b4c42adc16e2b6473795a.jpeg

Purchased a few days ago on Discogs (on vinyl, Spanish pressing and 'NM')

111820585_LeneLovichGrandesExitoscover.jpg.c72808b25f8e9f4a58b74a4150c8cbed.jpg

A Greatest Hits compilation (also available as 'The Hong Kong Collection' with same cover and song list)......Lucky Number and New Toy are there, that's all that matters......the rest should be good though.👍

Edited by stevoz

Impulse buy tonight on ebay......heavily discounted🤘, new vinyl. Been wanting this for awhile now.......Tom Sawyer, you will soon be mine.:lol:

439684416_RushMovingPicturescover.jpg.6bd102ec6d82100715e3e245808129b7.jpg