Sign in to follow this  
81Vintage

FS: PRICE DROP B&W P7 Headphones - Bowers & Wilkins

Item: Bowers & Wilkins P7 Over Ear Headphones - As New
Price: Looking for $400 PRICE DROP: $350, these were $550 
Item Condition: 10/10 (excellent condition - with original box/spare cable/carry case)
Reason for selling: Upgrading to Open ear

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD. Can ship anywhere in Australia for $15 express.
Extra Info: As new purchased 2 months ago with full box, books, carry case, extra cable etc. Suite new buyer. Am upgrading to open ear for home use now, bought these for a long flight and they were perfect for this due to isolation and easy to drive.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/bowers-wilkins-p7

http://www.bowers-wilkins.net/Headphones/Wired-Headphones/Wired-Headphones/P7.html

P7-Gallery-2.jpg

P7-Gallery-3.jpg

P7-Gallery-5.jpg

P7-Gallery-7.jpg

Edited by VellaiT

are these still available? got any pics of the actual headphones?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kkr
      Item: B&W 805 (Diamond or D3)
      Price Range: 2500 - 4500
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: Looking for a pair of 805D or D3 in excellent condition.
      Highest range of the price is only for D3.
    • By audiboi
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Wolli Creek, NSW State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, PayID, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Too many headphones. Further information: Clearing out some inventory - turns out I haven't used this in a over a year. They're in excellent condition, and pads are still excellent. I have too many headphones, so clearing out some space.

Photos: 

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Parramatta State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash,PayPal,transfer Reason for selling: Not required Further information: 

Hi All
      A very Rare opportunity.to own this classic beast. Top of the range JVC integrated amplifier. Has a massive transformer and 2X 15,000 uf capacitors!
      The power this unit puts out is huge easily handles any floor / bookshelf with ease. 

Very detailed and lifelike soundstage. Bass is very quick and firm. I bought this unit couple years ago and has been sitting in my rack since. Took it out a week ago and it sounds fantastic and everything works as it should. I was told by the previous owner that it was serviced sometime back in 2015.

Cosmetically the amp is in good condition for its age. A few scratches here and there on the face and the cover has been recently polished so it looks quite nice.

It will be professionally packed with heavy duty bubble wrap and cardboard. I have sent amps/speakers weighing a ton on the other side of the country with no issues..so postage is easy and FREE!

Thanks for looking

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Parramatta State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal,cash,bank transfer Reason for selling: Not required Further information: 

Hi All

Selling these beautiful mission bookshelf speakers I bought recently here. I was meaning to keep them indefinitely but I need floor standing speakers for my living room.

Amazing clarity and sound signature in the price range. Not to mention the high gloss black finish they look stunning. 

Free postage within Australia! 

Stands not included

It will be professionally packed with heavy duty bubble wrap and cardboard. I have sent amps/speakers weighing a ton on the other side of the country with no issues..so postage is easy and FREE! 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Eugene.cho
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Bella Vista State: New South Wales Payment Method: CASH Reason for selling: too many speakers Further information: 

Sweet sounding speakers, a search on google will yield tons of positive reviews. Impressive mid-range especially for vocal. rated 150W Max but they are very easy to drive.  My Onkyo 9130 integrated amp (40W RMS 130W dynamic @8ohm) effortlessly drives them without any distortion at 40% volume. 

Upon close inspection I found a small tear on the rubber rim of one kevlar driver.  Never notice any acoustic compromise though.  

Will include 8 pairs of shock absorption custom spike feet with base  (preinstalled).  

some reviews (the first 2 results on google)

https://www.goodgearguide.com.au/review/bowers_wilkins/dm603_s3/219246/

http://www.audioreview.com/product/speakers/floorstanding-speakers/b-and-w/dm603-s3.html