Sign in to follow this  
Tivoli Hi-Fi

SOLD: FS: Trade In Bowers & Wilkins 805S Bookshelf Speakers in Rosenut

Item: Trade In B&W 805S Bookshelf Speakers in Rosenut

Location: Tivoli Hi-Fi 155 Camberwell Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123

Price: $1900 Local Pickup Preferred

Item Condition: Trade in item in very good condition.

Payment Method: Paypal, Cash - Pickup in store, Credit Card including AMEX with no fees or penalties.

Extra Info: A pair of beautiful sound B&W 805S Speakers in Rosenut in excellent condition that have come to us because of the new 805D3! Get in and grab them because Jimmy is looking lovingly at them thinking they should be his.

805S.jpg

805S Grilles.JPG

James looks tired.

Or if he's there for a size comparison, they're huge speakers! :hiccup

These are now sold, Jimmy is tired and sad!

This item has been reported as SOLD.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bruins2011
      Price: $800 Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Windsor, Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Upgraded Item: Dynaudio Emit M20 (Pair)
      Price: $800
      Item Condition: Perfect, As New
      Reason for selling: Have upgraded 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: This pair of Dynaudio Emit M20's was bought new by me from The Audio Tailor here in Brisbane less than 12 months ago. They are satin black lacquered finish, in perfect condition and have never been abused - less than 100 hours use. I ended up deciding to upgrade after I upgraded my turntable - the wicked cycle of 'what's next' after an upgrade. These speakers have received multiple awards for their price point. Would prefer local pickup but can ship at buyers expense.

• By VeritasGeorge
      Price: $3700 Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: All Payments Accepted Reason for selling: Willing to Upgrade Item Condition: Small Chip on Corner 

• By ViVa
      Struggling to find a decent Bookshelf speaker under $1k (maybe able to go higher)

Liked the specs on Q Acoustics 3030i
      https://www.stereo.net.au/news/q-acoustics-3030i-standmount-loudspeakers-now-available

The ELAC DEBUT 2.0 B6.2 are not bad on paper too. 

What are my options to get anything better than 46Hz and higher than 130W?
    • By Igor Nadj
      Item: ELAC BS 243.3 Bookshelf Speakers - black
      Price: 1,400, negotiable
      Item Condition: 10/10
      Reason for selling: Raising funds
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info:

Picked up from Vinyl Revival in Fitzroy late last year (Nov), selling to raise some funds.

I auditioned a few bookshelf speakers and found these to be the best sounding and looking of the ones I tried in the two weeks I spent in there auditioning! I've had these in my apartment and they fill the space beautifully, lovely to listen to in the background but can definitely deliver if asked to. I have had them hooked up to a Sonos AMP. The jet tweeter delivers a lot of detail in the highs and they sound like much larger speakers for the size.

The build and finish are beautiful. Glossy black, and really cool looking under the grille. 

Bought for 1,995, selling for 30% off: https://web.archive.org/web/20190407073809/https://www.vinylrevival.com.au/collections/elac/products/elac-bs-243-2-bookshelf-pair

Comes with original box and packaging. Pick up Collingwood.

Photos: 

• By hiphile
      Item: Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 Black
      Price: $250
      Item Condition: Excellent condition, no dings or external damages
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to another set of bookshelves
      Payment Method: Cash / EFT - Pickup preferred or ship at buyer's expense

The Diamonds are in perfect working condition and mint cosmetically. Comes with front grille, box, papers and even vintage JB Hifi Diamond brochure!!!

I will also include as part of this sale, a pair of QED Original Bi-Wire MkII, directional speaker cables (Made in UK), ca. 80cm. Perfect for the bi-wirable Diamonds.

Cheers