Aura Turntable, Morch DP6 Tonearm, Music Maker Classic Cartridge (Perth)

Item: Aura Turntable, Morch DP6 Precision Tonearm, Music Maker Classic Cartridge
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: Not used
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I have owned this turntable,tonearm and cartridge from new and have all the original packaging. It has a few light marks and light scratches but is in very good overall condition. The arm and cartridge can be purchased with the turntable or sold separately. The CartridgeMan Music Maker Classic cartridge comes with the Isolator. Aura $1500, DP6 $1000, Music Maker $1000 but I could do a better deal if everything was bought together. Freight would be at buyers expense.  Please contact me if you require more photos. Thank You .

DSC01456.JPG

• Like 5

On ?19?/?09?/?2016 at 5:34 PM, Red MacKay said:

An AURA for $1500 - absolute bargain!!!!

pm'ed Mike (several times now!) making arrangement to buy the lot. I am sure that will make you happy Red...Thanks for that AURA Team Talk too (you bastard) see, I do listen to ya :D.

Yea I know

I was the second in line, the buyer sent me a message, to say he bought it, I thought his reply, (the buyer), was obscene and smug, rubbing my face in it, how bloody rude!!, fair enough, he won, but he should of wish to anyone, the best!!, and be a "fair sport", A good friend of mine, said that there is a lot of snobbery, in "steronet", I did not pay much attention, but now I know what he is talking a bought, fair enough, I was out done!!, no worries, You may think, because of my spelling mistakes, I'm pissed, no I'm not, I just don't know how to spell, this happens, when you leave school, at fifeteen,and work at Pt Kembla!!

I'm now 60, but I have a bloody good ear, when it comes to music!!, always have!!

So when, you see a post like mine, don't wright it off, because of my spelling!!, One thing I do have is my dignatory

Regards

David

• Like 1

David, I hear what you are saying and I totally agree. That would be uncalled for and rude. It is a very special forum here with a bunch of real enthusiasts throughout Australia and the world. You appear to typify these sorts of guys in this forum. Are you sure you got a message from the "buyer"? How do you know who they might have been? What makes you think so? Why would they or anybody single you out? Cheers, Alan

Edited by aertex