Sign in to follow this  
craig.g

CYRUS 8DAC

ITEM:  Cyrus 8 Dac / Amp 

PRICE:  $1400

ITEM CONDITION: Excellent. Dac has Tiny mark on top of the case, otherwise no marks or scratches. Purchased Dac new 04 - 2015. Works perfectly. Still under warranty.

Smoke free, child free, pet free,  house. Has never been worked hard. < it, not me.>.

REASON FOR SELLING:  Upgraded.

PAYMENT METHOD: Pickup - Cash.  Paypal.  COD.  Bank Transfer.

EXTRA INFO.   Happy to post at buyers expense. Have all original packaging and box. The 8Dac is a 70 Watt RMS Amp with a built in 24 bit Dac.

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

011.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marcus0dot1ms
      Item: Watmough floor standing speakers
      Price: $4k
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: Appreciated for many years, now ready to send to good home. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash 
      Extra Info: Speaking to people on this forum I believe this system was a low numbers prototype system developed with TAS systems combined with a early analogue surround sound decoder (not included) . There are numerous high quality Vifa drivers which allow a wide number of configurations. In all the listening of these speakers I have found the sound reproduction to be very good. One of the 4 front facing drivers is damaged (can feel cone rubbing against coil). These are heavy speaker boxes with dimensions W 260 H 1500 D 380. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Bruno28
      Item: B&O PLAY Beoplay P6 Bang & Olufsen Portable Bluetooth Speaker -Silver SEALED
      Price: 410
      Item Condition: Brand New and Sealed
      Reason for selling: I have the Beolite 17
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Brand New and Sealed, still wrapped in bubble wrap. RRP is $600   Plays quality sound for up to 16 hours. This speaker has some serious power to it, it does sound incredible for its size. Ive had the black version before. The bass on this speaker is powerful and represents something that is found on much lager speakers. You will be impressed.     More info from manufacture website:
      https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/speakers/beoplay-p6  
      Photos: 

• By Bruno28
      Item: Focal Elear Open Back Headphones NEW
      Price: $900     RRP $1599
      Item Condition: New
      Reason for selling: Happy with HD800s
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
       Opened for photos only.

Photos: 

• By Bruno28
      Item: FIIO X7 MKII with AM3A Audio Player DAP - Under Warranty until 2020
      Price: $750 Retail is $979
      Item Condition: Brand New Sealed in Box 
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to A&K 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Got this replacement, so this one is Brand New.

The old one was a great Digital Audio Player, was able to power LCD-2, HE-500 and P9 with no problem. This is the Mark 2, the latest one.    Item is Brand new as it was sent as a warranty replacement. I will upload photos of the new unit once I get a chance.     Included on this sale: - FIIO X7 MKII with AM3A Amp module - USB charging Cable (no wall charger as it doesn't come with one) - Screw Driver - Spare Screws for Amp Module - Original Box - Manual      Bought locally form Addicted to Audio for $975 in February 2019. Warranty should be until February 2020.    Prefer Pickup in Terrey Hills. 2084 
      Can post if needed. Will need to be insured (for the value its sold for) + tracking + signature + express. 
          https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/fiio-x7-ii-second-generation-digital-audio-player?variant=44303801795&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjwuqfoBRAEEiwAZErCsuafvOKuuL1ZjpJEmnJjG0bgallG0_H9h4MOj3EC7UwozsTlThXPsBoCRJcQAvD_BwE    Manufacture's Website: https://fiio.com/x7mkii       
      Photos: 

• By MJ_Audio
      Item: Sansui AU555A paired with  Acoustic Research AR4X Speakers
      Price: $650
      Item Condition: Very Good 
      Reason for selling: Moving my smaller gear to move to one big set up
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, 
      Extra Info: This is a great little system that gets a good workout at my place. Everything is in original condition. It sounds fantastic and occupies the lounge and dinign areas at half volume, I have never had to venture much higher. 

COSMETIC: The face, switches and knobs on the Sansui look brand new. There are some scratches and two very small holes drilled into the timber. Still has original stickers. Overall very good condition but I would not feel comfortable saying it was excellent.
      The speakers have the usual bumps and nicks in the cabinets but overall they are very good. The grills are excellent, and the surrounds are great. One speaker is missing the AR logo, however it is sticky-taped to the rear of the speaker, I haven't got around to gluing it back onto it's mounting. The papers are mostly intact on the rear of the speakers however one is missing a small section and the are a bit folded with tears as you would expect. One speaker does not have the original nuts for the terminal posts and I have just used 2 x 5/16 nuts. 

Minor Issues - The only issue is the typically crunchy pots on the speakers.  I have not disassembled the speakers to restore them as I have managed to adjust and leave them in a position where the speakers sound perfect. With the tone dials on the amp I don't feel there is much need to change the setting on the speakers themselves.

Photos: I have put this up at work and need to email myself the remainder of my photos to post them ASAP (did not realize until I had gotten this far)
      I am also happy to provide specific photos or video demo's for anyone interested.