SOLD: FS: Audio-gd Reference 7.1

Item: Audio-gd Reference 7.1
Price: $1500 $1400 1300 plus postage
Item Condition: Immaculate
Reason for selling: Funding toward Schiit Yggdrasil
Payment Method: DD, or cash
Extra Info: Purchased from Addicted to Audio, and includes all packaging/respective accessories.

Pictures:

74seGgO.jpg

Edited by h2oxide

I know this sounds illogical/nonsensical but I'd much rather not have to tinker and just buy a new (to me) toy.

I'm considering various NOS and R2R DACs and have managed to shortlist a few, namely; Schiit Yggdrasil, Metrum Hex, and Aqua Hifi La Voce S2 (in that order).

Edited by h2oxide

On ?13?/?09?/?2016 at 6:30 PM, h2oxide said:

I know this sounds illogical/nonsensical but I'd much rather not have to tinker and just buy a new (to me) toy.

I'm considering various NOS and R2R DACs and have managed to shortlist a few, namely; Schiit Yggdrasil, Metrum Hex, and Aqua Hifi La Voce S2 (in that order).

Hi, with your shortlist, have you listened to them, or trusting reviews and opinions? I am going through the same exercise as you, and have learned that magazine reviews can't be trusted and people can be passionate about quite ordinary devices.

It is difficult....what to believe.??  :D

cheers

Nigel 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nigel said:

Hi, with your shortlist, have you listened to them, or trusting reviews and opinions? I am going through the same exercise as you, and have learned that magazine reviews can't be trusted and people can be passionate about quite ordinary devices.

It is difficult....what to believe.??  :D

cheers

Nigel 

I had no problems relying on reviews when purchasing my Lite DAC-83 and Audio-gd Reference 7.1 so I doubt I'll have any problems this time around. Worst case scenario I'll on-sell it, but I'm pretty confident I'll enjoy any of the three aforementioned DACs.

This item has been reported as SOLD.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.