Sign in to follow this  
tandaman

WTB: Thorens TD150 Mk1 plinth, dust cover and SME 3009 arm board

Hi All,

I am looking to restore my Thorens TD150, so I'm after:

1. used original plinth in excellent to mint condition or brand new built to spec

2.used original dust cover in excellent to mint condition or brand new built to spec

3. SME 3009 arm board

Can pick up in NSW, and happy to pay for postage as well.

Thanks in advance,

Tan

post-156366-0-28763700-1471356172_thumb.

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By happydoomer
      Hi guys, have just purchased a Thorens td150 and was wondering if anybody could recommend someone  with history on old turntables for help. Live outside of Geelong Victoria but willing to travel for good service. I think it just needs a good going over but the turntable and arm board seem to be on an angle.
    • By Dawso8
      Item: Thorens TD160 Turntable
      Price: $800
      Item Condition: Used, but very good for it's age. Original dust cover is almost perfect. Small superficial marks on the top plate (see picture) that do not effect performance.
      Reason for selling: Surplus 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

One of the classics from the classic era, this is a tweakers' dream.

Presents very well in mostly original condition. Serviced, set up & upgrade of required components; summary of work completed:

cleaned inside & out motor oiled tuned and dialed in TP16 tonearm new hinges installed for dust cover new Ortofon OM10 cartridge installed and set up  Thakker belt included new feet installed upgraded Mogami RCAs installed  
      Plenty of information on the Internet that best sums up this classic deck. 

Performs admiringly next to my heavily tweaked Thorens TD125

Pick up in Melbourne western suburbs, happy to demo. Could deliver locally if not too far.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Big Blue
      Item: SME 3009 arm 
      Price: 500
      Item Condition: very good
      Reason for selling: Not needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      Very clean SME 3009, possibly even unused (though I can't be sure). This is a non detatchable headshell type. SME Headshell and SME cable included, though the cable itself looks like it's seen some use. 

Photos: 

• By flat_eric
      Item: Thorens 160 B MkII turntable with SME 3009 tonearm and Shure V15-III cartridge
      Price: $1350 plus postage (if applicable)
      Item Condition: Very good for age
      Reason for selling: Upgrading
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

The Thorens TD-160 turntable is a tweaker’s heaven and arguably one of Thorens’ best.  

This one is in very good condition for its age and sounds great. It comes with a SME 3009 tonearm and Shure V15-III phono cartridge - an iconic matching with the Thorens.

The SME 3009 has a reputation for being the perfectionist's tonearm, so if that is your thing you will not go wrong with this setup. 

Just send me a PM if you need more information or any specific photos and I will be happy to assist. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By mdm1979
      I currently have a Thorens TD-240 
      It's time for me to replace my Ortofon 2M blue. I'm interested in upgrading to the 2M Bronze but I am open-minded to going all out for the 2M Black. It may be overkill though. Interested to hear any opinions.
      Cheers
      https://theaudiophileman.com/thorens-td-240-2-turntable-review/
      https://www.ortofon.com/ortofon-2m-bronze-p-325
      https://www.ortofon.com/stylus-2m-black-p-393