WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: Various cables for sale, Krispy L3 RCA's, Anti-Cables speaker cable and interconnects

Please don't forget to check the Classifieds Guidelines before posting this classified ad. You many delete this text from your advertisement.

Item: FS :  Krispy Audio L3 cables and Anti-Cables for sale, speaker cable, interconnects - listed below -  UPDATE/Prices reduced
Price: see each item listed below
Item Condition: As described in list
Reason for selling:  Surplus to requirements / running XLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT Only
Extra Info:  Listed below - prices include shipping.

Pictures:  Yes Krispy Audio L3 cables and Anti-Cables;

All present as new or excellent, no kinks, dents etc.  Used in pet free, non-smoking household.  Length measured incl. RCA plugs. 

1.42m / $260 (slightly older version, has lockable black locking Furutech metal RCA, cover is Black braid with green spiral).  This cable uses the same Furutech Alpha series balance audio FA-220 cable with PCOCC conductor

1.26m / $255(Furutech Alpha series balance audio FA-220 cable with PCOCC conductor, current Furutech FT-11G locking RCA)

1.1m   / $235(Furutech Alpha series balance audio FA-220 cable with PCOCC conductor, current Furutech FT-11G locking RCA)

For example the same L3 cable 1.2m / new $400

For example the same L3 cable 1.8m / new $468

ALSO

2 pairs of Classic (L1) Anti Cables speaker cable 2.1m (6.8ft) : $65 / pair - these were twisted in a braided fashion.  I used them in a bi-wire configuration.  I have since straightened them out but are still a bit "wavy".  AFAIK the red coating is intact.  Product details and reviews can be found on their website (others can be found by simply "googling" Anti Cables)

1 pair of (L1) Anti Cables RCA interconnect 1.4m (confirmed) : $40

Product details and reviews can be found on their website (others can be found by simply "googling" Anti Cables)

http://anticables.com/interconnects/analog-rca-interconnects#!/SALE-50-off-NEW-Level-1-Classic-Series-RCA-Analog-Interconnects/p/30770083/category=3682626

Cheers

Krispy_L3_Alpha.JPG

Krispy_L3_PCOCC.JPG

Krispy_L3_Furutech_RCAconnector.JPG

Krispy_L3_Furutech_FT111G.JPG

AC_Spk+Inter1.JPG

AC_Spk+Inter2.JPG

AC_Spk_end.JPG

AC_Spk_ship1.JPG

AC_Spk_ship2.JPG

AC_Spk+Inter3.JPG

AC_Spk+Inter4.JPG

Edited by frankn
Price reductions
  • Like 1

Guest Hensa

I'm interested in the phono cable, any chance of an image? I'm looking for a right angle 5 pin din connector at the Tonearm end

Thanks

12th image down on my screen

post-113319-0-35463300-1470222344.jpg

Edited by Hensa

@@Astronutter the Van Den Hul phono cable is yours for the taking.  I will PM you my bank account details (and email address) for electronic funds transfer of $65.00.. If you could email me the confirmation of the funds transfer and provide your postal address I will post the package. I will also email you the Australia Post tracking number.  I will use standard post rates to minimise cost.     

@@Astronutter the Van Den Hul phono cable is yours for the taking.  I will PM you my bank account details (and email address) for electronic funds transfer of $65.00.. If you could email me the confirmation of the funds transfer and provide your postal address I will post the package. I will also email you the Australia Post tracking number.  I will use standard post rates to minimise cost.

Sounds like a plan. Let's proceed

• 1 month later...